ut! Save

~During the pacifist fight between Asreil Dreemur and Frisk~

Frisk's POV:

6 lost souls. Each soul belonging to 1 of my friends. 1 by 1, I brought back their memories. And finally, the last soul to be saved:sans. I don't know why, but I find him the hardest to save. Well, I couldn't think of any joke or pun right now. And ever since I've develop a crush on him, I started avoiding him, not knowing how to confront him. It's been a few weeks since we last talked. So I don't know how to bring back his memories. I just stared at the lost soul, which stared back at me, puzzled.

"Sans...? It's me, Frisk. Do you...remember me?" I tried calling out to him as I rubbed my arm. He just stared, giving me that puzzled look. Nope, that doesn't work.

"Sans, I'm sorry for not talking to you all this time, it's just that...I don't know how to confront you. Well...I...I don't know how to explain this." I looked down to the floor, tears flooding my eyes. Sans was listening very intently.

"Ever since I first met you, I had this...weird feeling. I always felt better around you. That smile of yours was the most beautiful and comforting smile i had ever seen. I always liked being with you, and sometimes I wonder if we could be more than just friends. But I never had the courage to confess my feelings for you. I was afraid you will...well...reject me...and maybe end our friendship...No matter what, i am not leaving here until you come back. So please, please come back to us, our friends, me." I ran up to him and hugged him as tears fell from my eyes.

"Please...?"

Sans's POV:

I could hear a bubble pop. My eyes shot open. I remembered everything.

I had listened to what she had said from beginning to end. She really had pulled my soul strings.

I raised my arms and hugged her back. "i'm here now, frisk."

She looked at me, a smile crept up her face, she hugged me even tighter. "Sans! Please don't leave me again...I'm sorry for not talking to you..."Tears fell down her face again.

"you're already forgiven. though i hate making promises, that is one promise i shall keep forever." I put a hand under her head to make her look at me.

"and why the tears on your beautiful face, sweetheart?" I kissed her forehead.

We stayed like this for a while before she had to save one more monster...Asriel.

***

BONUS! (not really cuz it's just 3 lines ;-;)

***

Frisk's POV:

Everyone was now on the surface, happy with what they are doing now.

Especially me, because I am forever with Sans now. Together as a happy couple. He really kept his promise.

Hey! Sorry this is a little short, but i really had no idea on how to lengthen this one-shot. it's quite bad, right? *sigh* welp, cya.

~Winter