Author's Spiel & Copyright

Alright ladies n' gents you know the deal. This work is copyrighted by muah. It belongs to muah. Infringe these rights and you're gonna get a smack bottom (not the good kind either). Comprende? Oui? Bien. 

This story shall be rated PG-13. Why? Because I said so. But if you need clarification I'll humor you

Violence, always but this is only mild.

Sexual Reference,notice reference. No 'lemons' here.

Drugs (minor reference)

Language. This will not be minor because let's face it honey bunches, I just can't control myself.

Moving on... Hope you enjoy the story! As always comments, votes and reviews will be appreciated. If you like this story? Follow me. I might just spit out another.

**This story is an idea I'm playing with and really delves into my thoughts on demon and vampire hierchy. They don't conform to everyone's, so bare with that. Ever read Anita Blake novels? Well, for those who haven't, a group of vampires is called a Kiss. There are dominant vampires, regular vampires, and master vampires. I'm not nabbing Master of the City title because I don't necessary like that idea. But the base lines for vampire hierchy are similar to Mrs Laurell Hamilton's Anita Blake novels and Jeaniene's Night Huntress series. If you have read those novels don't be expecting bunches of falling in the hay bale and forgetting about the dreadful itchies. It's Horror, there will be some gnarliness that resembles Steven King more than Walt Disney or Stephenie Meyer. Because, I don't believe in disco balls, I believe in monsters. A side note, there are a lot of Hansel and Gretel references**