Aftermath Of The War

2 YEARS LATER...

Battle Of Hogwarts

Draco's POV:

They bring Potter and his stupid friends into the area. Bellatrix brings, what she thinks is a muggle or someone. She says to me "tell us-is it Potter?Draco, only you can tell us. Having personal experience with him!"...

Of course I knew it was him. Idiot.

I lean up close to his face. He had no glasses on, yet I can still recognize those eyes. "You betrayed me..." Potter whispered. "Yet, why do I still care about you?Why?"

I say nothing. I still stare into his eyes. "Is it him?" Father calls. 

"I-I'm not sure." I say. After that fight we had years ago...I never really wanted to 'hangout' with him anymore. But yet, I still care about him too...

"Not sure? Hmm." Bellatrix says.

Then she has a fight with another Death Eater. "LOCK THESE TWO IN THE CELLAR! I have a plan for this girl!"

I see father drag Potter and Weasley into the cellar. I hear bangs, and shouts coming from underground.

"LET US OUT!"

"Girl little girl!" Bellatrix squealed. She dragged Hermione to the ground.

More bangs. Then I turn the sight horrified me. Herm-The Mudblood was crying. Bellatrix was leaning so close to her face..."P-Please! I don't know anything!" Hermione wailed. She started sobbing. Geez, I remember when Harry-I mean Potter comforted me...

"YOU WILL! Tell me how you got into my vault!"

She got out a sharp object and started carving into Hermione's arm. Hermione thrashed and screamed in absolute agony. I do feel bad for her. But if Bellatrix did that to Harry. Ohhhh I'm gonna get her SO BAD!!

We heard footsteps come up the stairs. Crystal pointed her wand at Bellatrix. "How-dare-you!" Crystal cried, stepping closer to her.

"I thought you were with your father!"

"Just torturing someone isn't going to make you satisfied." 

"Oh yes it will...Come here you Mudblood!" Bellatrix picked Hermione up from the ground and threw her at the wall.

"CRUCIO!"

Hermione screamed.

I heard bangs down at the cellar, Wormtail went down to check on them. I, in my opinion would kill Bellatrix right there and the, but she's Crystal's mother. So I couldn't. Dammit.

"STO-" Dobby came from the cellar with Harry and Ron. He Apparated onto the chandelier, Bellatrix once again picked Hermione up, held a dagger to her neck.

Crystal Apparated into thin air.

"Give me Potter or the girl DIES!"

There was a SNAP. The chandelier was falling, Hermione was pushed into Ron's arms. Dobby landed with a crash.

Dobby disarmed mother.

"HOW DARE YOU DEFY YOUR MASTERS!" Bellatrix screeched.

"Dobby has no master! Dobby is a free house-elf! And Dobby has came to save Harry Potter and his friends!" Dobby cried.

"ARRGGGGGHHH!" Bellatrix screeched.

Dobby and the others Apparated out of sight. Bellatrix threw a knife towards them. 

Harry's POV:

"Did he actually care about you?"

"Well...He didn't reveal who I was-so win-win?" I say.  I sigh. 

"Harry, listen...Do you still care about Malfoy?" Ron asked, "also where's Hermione?"

"Fleur is looking after her." Bill said. "Don't worry and who cares about a Malfoy?"

"Harry does." Ginny said. Ginny is good now that she's with me. But I still want to be with Draco...

"Why you care about that old git anyway Harry?" Ginny asked.

"He's not a git." I spat. "He's a good good guy."