:2:

Roscoe

I was so upset, I was pacing, my phone on the other side of my room on the floor probably shattered. I can't believe she did this to me.. again, we loved eachother.. atleast that's how I felt.

For some reason Flaujae's quote on quote bestfriend, Drip dm'd me telling me to stop trying to break up their friendship, long story short she chose him over me and im single.

I couldn't see her face going on this tour it would make me even more upset and I wouldn't be able to handle another heart break. I get that im not the best looking boy but I looked better than him. moments like this make me regret falling for her.

I heard my phone ringing walking over to pick it up I seen people @'ing me in a post it was Flaujae, she posted a selfie with the caption 'single💕' we literally just broke up..

If she could easily brush it off like that she never really cared for me.

I texted my bestfriend, Shaniah because she always knows what to say..

to: bestfriend😋❤️ - niah?
from: bestfriend😋❤️ - yo
to: bestfriend😋❤️ - flaujae doing one again
from: bestfriend😋❤️ - what happened now🙄
to: bestfriend😋❤️ - that nigga drip got her against me
from: bestfriend😋❤️ - you know that's how she is why does it even bother you anymore, you wanted to be with her deal with the attitude, and the pettiness
to: bestfriend😋❤️ - what if we can't shake this breakup?
from: bestfriend😋❤️ - then it won't meant to be...

Flaujae
I pushed him away again, I can't help it. but I needed to post as if i was unbothered so people don't think im crying in the club right now.. especially not Roscoe.

I shouldn't have chose Drip's side because he was in the wrong and so was I.

I posted Drip on my snap with a few heart eye emojis, if Roscoe were to do that to me I'd flip the fuck out, but he wouldn't do it to me which is why I don't know why I do it to him.

When my father passed and i didn't get to bond with him I figured not bonding with people helps losing them easier.

Boy was I wrong..

It leaves you wondering what could've been

I contemplated calling Roscoe, whenever I blocked him out I would call and he wouldn't make me apologize it's like he knows, when in reality he just wants love. My phone dinged in my hand bring me back to reality

from: shaniah🙃 - what'd you do?

Truthfully I never liked her, I hated how much Roscoe cared for her, and she thinks I don't know that she has a crush on him.. there's no way as a girlfriend you can't tell a girl crushing on your man.

to: shaniah🙃 - what's it to you?
from: shaniah🙃 - that's my bestfriend and he's hurt right now..
to: shaniah🙃 - sis.. you been trying to take me out the picture for a minute. now is your shot good luck.

She left me on read. ha! bitch. he's too absorbed with me to even see that she has a crush on him hopefully it stays like that I kind of fear him being taken away from me, I can't let that happen. because I can feel myself starting to love him, going to my contacts I decided to text Roscoe

to: #💍 - im about to call you.

Pressing the phone call icon, he didn't answer. no that can't be he always answers. maybe I really am losing him.

I always mess things up. retrieving my bluetooth speaker I cut on losing control by russ, because it matches my situation right now, I guess ill try to talk to him at rehearsal, hopefully sooner

Roscoe

I seen her calling me, but I had to be strong I want to answer so bad but I can't let her do me like this anymore

We needed to talk, but I'd want to do that in person and maybe these two days will prepare me to face her at rehearsals.

My brother, Fabrice walked in patting me on my shoulder as if he already know what's going on, tuh, as if. "listen lil bro I know it's hard" no he doesn't he has a very supportive girlfriend im tired of people acting like they can relate "no you dont. you have a good relationship, y'all don't break up nor do y'all argue when y'all are together" he sighed "do you know how much it took me to even get her number" I shook my head. he still don't get it "that's the thing Brice! I did all that. announced it publicly, embarrassed myself on tv.. I've done everything I could. now it's on her to decide whether she really wants this or not because I know that I do"

He left out my room, not before telling me that 'it'll happen if it's meant to be, be patient.' Im done being patient!