2 || Rock, Paper, Scissors || 2

×Ciel×

Rock, Paper, Scissors is a traditionally famous game. Wherein two or more opponents pick from the given choices of; Rock, Paper, and Scissors. You win if your pick overmatches your opponent's. It's a fun and simple game which revolves around the Magic of Probability and Logic.

And yet It's one of the things I Dread.

Pathetic, Right?

Your probably thinking that I have a logical explanation on why, Like it could've been 'the cause of trauma' or 'the cause of bullying' or  maybe even 'the cause of an embarrassing moment'.

It wasn't actually any of those.

Sort of...

Rock, Paper, Scissors was reason how I found out I was different.

Hehe...It seems as though my close friend, Confusion is throwing a party in your mind...As your trying ponder on what the hell I am rambling about.

Well you see, I'm sure if you've read the past chapters you would already know that I'm quite 'special' amongst the rest...And I found that out through the trivial game of Rock, Paper, Scissors

How?

Well here's how it all happened...

◇◇◇

Two kids, seperated from the rest... As others are labeled as 'safe'.

Safe from being 'it'. (*dramatic music*)

They had only one option left to easily determine who would be 'it'.That option was to settle things through the traditional game of Rock, Paper, Scissors. A Simple and Enjoyable game that revolves around the Magic Of Probability.

"It's not fair! You all know that Ciel always wins when it comes to this game." The brunette whined in disagreement.

"Well it's the easiest way of settling things and, Hey! Look on the bright side...you just might win against him and be crowned as the crown princess of Rock, Paper, Scissors." Joker trying to reassure Doll. She then sighed as she tried thinking of other options, but none came to mind.

"Ughhhh, Alright!'

Ciel then stepped forward excitedly, approaching Doll ready to play. They both prepared themselves to start as they thought about their pick.

When out of a sudden...( A car crashes into the park and kills all of them, The End. Lol jk)

The bluenette heard a whisper.

'Scissors', a whisper came in the voice of Doll.

Hands started to form into fists as the two began moving their arms up and down. Chanting "Rock, Paper, Scissors...Shoot!"

"Rock beats Scissors, Ciel Wins!" Joker announced. The bluenette overjoyed, looked at the other players seeing them beginning to run away from the 'it'. He the began to follow, giggling an chuckling as he was already enjoying himself. When Doll suddenly burst, anger overflowing as she stared at Ciel's heterochromic eyes ready to tear out his soul from his body. Ciel immediately stopped, causing others to notice.

"HE CHEATED! SO ITS NOT FAIR! I'M NOT JOINING ANYMORE, AS LONG AS THAT CHEATER IS INVOLVED WITHIN THE GAME!" She screamed enraged as she stomped away having her friend Joker chasing after her. "DOLL WAIT!"

Crystalized beads of tears formed within his mismatched eyes. As those words repeated within his mind.

"I didn't cheat...you were the one who told me your pick." He said as he ran away...

Leading Confusion withing the Park and leading it to interact with the kids.

◇◇◇

Lol I'm Aliveeeeee! Yes!

Sorry for not updating...I was planning too about a month ago but I needed to rewrite this because I was having a hard time converting the scenes in to descriptive words or phases or sentences...so it took quite a while, but I did it! Yay!

And I know I didn't do my best to wirite this (I made it escalate to fast)...but I just really really want to get this over with it cuz I want my SebaCiel (or currently known as SebaUnknown Since....You know!)

And as usual if you see any grammatical errors please tell me...

Thank you~ ( ˘ ³˘)❤