final

This book may make some people feel uneasy; therefore, if the contents make you feel unhappy, stop reading. Although English is used, it is not my native language, so please bear with me if the book is not beautifully written with a large vocabulary and perfect grammar. If you would like to correct any of my future errors, I would be grateful.

There was this unexpected guy who entered my life. He's cute and adorable and that's my first impression on him. Well, I believe that whoever happens to see him will think the same just like mine. The first time I saw him was in the field, lunch time and he was alone. So, I approached him first. It's not that I don't have friends. I have Taeyong, Ten, Jaehyun and Johnny and I think it's not right to let this boy left here all alone I don't think he has friends.

"Hey buddy." I called and tapped his shoulder.

He looked at me with eyes widened, he must be shocked and its cute. I want to pinch his cheeks. How could this boy look cute like this without such an effort? Maybe, it's his natural charm?

"Oh h-hi." He greets me back.

I sat next to him. He's trembling, maybe he is nervous coz a stranger is here talking to him. But, I don't look scary, right?

"You know, I always saw you here eating your lunch alone. Don't you have a friends to eat with?"

"I have one, but I left him." He answered honestly. You can sense the loneliness in his voice. "I'm sure he hates me now."

I sigh. It's a sad story though so, I placed my arms around his shoulder and gave him my healing smile (according to Ten). I just wanted to share, you know? I'm just being generous.

"I can be your friend. I'm Nakamoto Yuta by the way."

"I'm Dong Sicheng but they call me Winwin."

Winwin and I became friends. This boy is freakin' cute and I can't resist his cuteness, even Taeyong. I want Ten to be jealous of Winwin and beg for my attention, or lend some time with him, but it's just in my dreams. I used to like him, I really do, and my feelings were real. However, he will never look at me just like the way I look at him. He will never do that and I'm already tired. Friendship is the only thing he can offer. It's sad, but at the same time, I feel happy because I won't going to lose him.

However, unexpected thing happened. I fell for Winwin and it's not my intention. Yes, I'm looking at him secretly and taking care of him. I get annoyed when he and Taeyong doing a skinships and always hanging around without telling me. I want to be the only one. The only one who doing things with him whether it is stupid or not. Anything that can make Winwin happy. Simple as that. This is, a little complicated.

I can't decide. Should I tell Winwin about this or not? I'm afraid of rejection again. Ten rejected me once and I'm afraid that it will happen again, so I remain silent. Being rejected by someone you truly like is hard. I know that feeling and I've been through on that.

I should accept the fact that this is how I live my life. Loving him someone secretly and do nothing.

What a coward Yuta.

There's a time, both Winwin and I bought his favorite snack, ice cream. Its great seeing Winwin happy with ice cream I bought for him, it made me really happy too. I just don't know why I love this boy.

Suddenly, I felt a tiny water drop on my palm.

"Hyung! It's raining!"

I didn't say anything, I just grab him along with me and run while holding his hand. I wish I could stop the time for now and I don't mind running with him like this for the rest of my life, but we all know that its freaking impossible.