Chapter 9: "Closer".

Alice

     I was walking around the table, worrying. I don't know what happened to him, or what he did. It is my fault, and I should've told him sooner. I lost his trust, and he thinks I'm just like the others who doesn't care at all. But I do care, he needs to know that. But his stubborn heart wouldnt care.

I pace the floor, chewing my lower lip, until I hear a gentle knock on the door. It caches my attention. I slowly walk towards it and quickly open the door.

It was Loki. He's back, after what I did. He's back. Right here, right now. In front of me.

Before he could say a word, I quickly throw a punch at him.

He holds his jaw, "And why do you think I deserved that?" He asks, his eyes wide,

"You made me wait for 48 hours, Loki. I thought you were never coming back."

"I came back, didn't I?" He tells me with sarcasm, "I do remember completely that it wasnt my fault?"

I walk away from him and head to the living room, "You love to start drama, dont you?"

"I was scared to death that you thought I never cared about you."

He closes the door behind him and scoffs, "Someone had captured me, but I easily went away." He pauses, "Do I hear a worried woman across the room?" He bluffs, I have my back to him.

"Of course I was worried..." I pause, "I thought you would never believe me."

The second I turned, I gasp when he suddenly appears behind me. Our face were close to each other, I stare at him.

"I never said I believe you now," He replies, then I step back and walk to the other side.

"Thor was there." he adds.

I turn to him and ask, "Is he taking you away?"

"No, he will not. But he still wants me to follow his usual exasperating request."

I frown. I wanted to help him, but It's gonna take a long time, especially when Thor is still ordering him about who he wants to Loki to be.

Of course, he still wants to come back to Asgard.

"Listen, I get it now. I'm not planning to eploit you anymore." I chuckle nervously, "I need you to know that I'm sorry and that I felt guilt swallowing me when you left."

"How could a woman like you care so much?"

"I told you..." I gaze at his eyes, "I owe you for not killing me...and because I know you really need it."

"Why?" he's still dumbfounded,

I sigh, "Why quit now, right? I'm already here."

He gazes down at me then stares in my eyes.

"Let me take you out." I tell him,

"What? I cannot deal with such a thing right now." He says crossing his arms.

"Oh, come on! Just one day?" I ask him.

He looks right back at me, I start to grin at him, "Let me make it up to you,"

"You are a very unusual woman," he says, looking down at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah and you're stuck with me." I chuckle, "Come on."

"Ah! Fine." He hisses, hiding his smile.