11:Thunder

BamBam POV

It was like a dream for me. His lips were so soft, yet so in control. He made me feel safe, and comfortable. I could get used to him giving me a kiss every once in a while - it made a warm sensation run through my veins and a fluttering feeling in my stomach. I never wanted to let go, and I could tell he felt the same way.

CRASH

I was immediately awoken by the crash of a thunder storm outside. It interrupted my dream! I couldn't explain how scared I was of these storms.
My tail curled itself around my arm as the crashes continued. My ears twitched madly, as they were much more sensitive than a human's.

Scooting backwards in the bed so my back was against the wall, I dragged my covers up to me so I was huddled in a ball - this made me feel safe, but not as safe as when Jackson cuddled me. That was ultimate safeness.

A lightning bolt illuminated the room, and I let out a little squeak. I could hear movement from outside my room, and a floorboard creaking. I instantly thought of those classic horror films - when it's a stormy night in a big house, and you can hear something moving outside your bedroom door but you're too afraid to open it, so you stay huddled in a little ball on the bed.

My bedroom door opened slowly, and I was prepared for the worst.

"Kitty, you ok?" I heard a familiar, husky voice ask me.

"Hyung?" I called out into the darkness.

"Hey, it's alright. Were you scared?" Jackson sat on my bed and stroked my hand with his thumb.

"Hyung, what're you doing up?"

"I was going to get some water from downstairs, but I heard you squeaking around in here. Are you scared of the-"

CRASH

"-that?"

I jumped a little and nodded my head whilst looking into my lap. I felt ashamed of being so scared - I was an adult now.

"Do you want to sleep on my bed tonight? I promise you it's quieter in there."

"I would like that, hyung." I gave a small, sad smile before he gently tugged me off the bed and into his room. In all honesty, I'd never been in his room before - but it was amazing.

Many pictures hung off of the tall beige walls; a brown carpet complimented them, and the chocolate curtains that were drawn. He too, had a dressing table and a desk opposite each other. In front of the bed were a set of wardrobes build into the wall. Everything looked so homely. His bed was pressed up against the wall, draped in white and brown sheets and brown pillows. On one side, it looked crisp and clean, on the other side looked used, as I presumed it was: by Jackson.

"Kitten, will you be alright if I go downstairs for a second? Make yourself comfortable on the bed and I'll be back." Jackson wandered out of the room, and I heard his footsteps descending the stairs.

Sliding into the covers, I rested my head on the cool, unused pillow, which seemed to be extra fluffy. I shut my eyes for a few moments, before  hearing Jackson returning. I decided to keep my eyes closed to make it appear that I was asleep.

I could feel cool breath on my face. I didn't realise how close Jackson was to me, but I didn't want to open my eyes to see exactly how close he was. His hand ruffled my hair, and stroked my ears, making them twitch at the unexpected contact. He rested his hand there and kissed my forehead, before pulling away.

The other side of the bed sank down a little as I heard sheets being rustled and moved. I could feel his breath on my neck - how close was he? I turned over and saw his face right against mine. His eyes were shut, but that didn't mean he had to be asleep.

Jackson POV

I could feel him turning over in the sheets. He seemed so relaxed and calm in my bed, and I was happy that he felt that way. I felt his breath on my nose - was I that close to him?

Gently, a pair of thin, weak arms wrapped around my waist, and I felt him scooch in a little so he was closer to me. I cuddled him back and rested my chin on his head.

"I love you, hyung." I heard him whisper.

"I love you too, Bam." I whispered back.

Soon enough, the little kitten had stopped fidgeting and had fallen fast asleep - and so had I.

The Next Morning

CRASH

I was awoken by the sound of thunder still crashing around outside, and lightning flashing every few minutes. Rain was now beating down heavily on the window. Outside looked miserable - the clouds were all grey - they looked sad, and the rain made it seem as though the clouds were crying.

I felt a soft pair of ears cuddle into the crook of my neck. I looked down to see his pair of brown orbs staring right up at me.

"Hey, you." I tapped his nose. "How long have you been awake for?"

"Mmmhm... not too long, hyung." He replied, tapping my nose back. He gave a large yawn before stretching out his limbs and tail, then collapsing on me. "Hyung?"

"Yeah?" I mimicked his limb stretching.

"When will the thunder stop?"

"I don't know, kitty." I stroked his hair. "Why don't we go and get some breakfast, hmm?"

"But I want to stay here! It's cold everywhere else!"

"Come on, it's not that bad!" I pulled away from him, but he clung on to my waist. "Kitty? Please?" He frowned. I kissed his forehead. He then let go of me, and I got off of the bed. I understood what he meant now - it was actually very cold. I opened my wardrobe and threw him one of my hoodies.

"Thanks hyung." He pulled it on. It was very loose on him, but made him look extremely cute. He pulled the hood up over his head, leaving room for his ears to stick out the front.

Shaking my head and grinning, I walked out of the room with BamBam in tow.

I walked into the kitchen, where it was suddenly warmer than the rest of the house. BamBam was pushing me forwards into the kitchen until I reached the island. When I looked at the work surface, I saw that BamBam had done something really cute.

He had cooked me samgyeopsal and ramyeon. I turned to look behind me, and saw that he was looking very shy. His hood had been pulled over his head in an attempt to hide his face.

"BamBam." I said sternly.

"Y-yes, hyung?" He stuttered, slowly looking up at me.

"Come here." He shuffled slowly towards me, hands behind his back. I could tell that he was scared. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into my chest, resting my chin on his head. "Thank you." I whispered, stroking the back of his hood.

"I hope it's ok, hyung. I tried my best for you."

"I'm sure it'll be perfect, kitten." I bent down so we were eye level, my hands resting on his arms. "When did you do this?"

"A few minutes before you woke up. That's why I said it was cold. I'm sure the food is still hot, hyung, you should eat now." He gestured towards the island.

"What about you? Have you eaten?"

"Yes hyung, before you woke up." I took down his hood and ruffled his hair.

"Thank you, Bammie. You're the best." I leant in and rubbed his nose against mine before turning away and sitting down to eat BamBam's meal he'd prepared for me.