ch. 1 // meeting him

Hi guys! So this is just a project I'll be working on since my school exams have finished recently (YAY!) and this idea was just itching to be typed out. It's just something fun for me to write so please don't take anything too seriously and stuff. It's all fun, all fiction, and I don't intend to bash anyone or anything. Enjoy!

NOTE: I won't be providing a "cast list" or a list of people that I believe would be perfect representations of Sophia and Greyson! I think it's better if you guys decided who you thought would portray my characters the best (:

Dating a social media star was hard, and when Sophia had agreed to date Greyson Hart, rising Youtube vlogger and Instagram heart-throb, she should've expected all the hate from fans, the stream of comments and tweets, questions being asked, and every other form of social media hate.

But none of that came her way. Nothing at all. Her Instagram account stayed at 249 followers. Her Twitter account stayed at a small 112 followers. Her Facebook account stayed at 250 friends and an average of 70 likes on her profile pictures. Her online presence stayed quiet and calm and hate-free.

Wonder why? It was because she wasn't just dating Greyson Hart. She was secretly dating him. Behind-the-scenes. Unknown to the fans. Hidden in his house. Hidden from the cameras. Hidden from the gossip accounts and paparazzi. 

She was his secret.

P.O.V:

I could still remember the day I had met Greyson Hart. He was a brown-haired loud, obnoxious and daring guy who just happened to be filming one of his videos behind my decrepit apartment building in the shadier side of Los Angeles.

A skate-board sitting on the ground, a make-shift skate ramp, and a handful of his friends cheering him on, he had jumped on the board and with his camera in one hand, he had pushed the board into motion.

Of course, filming and skating at the same time isn't an easy feat, and he tripped. He quickly pounced back onto his feet but his board, the wooden painted board, had continued sliding across the bitumen. And I just happened to be walking behind the building to the garbage bins, before the board nipped at my heels and tripped me over.

I remember landing on my butt, pain shooting through all parts of my body, and my elbows colliding with the floor. I could feel the open wounds being torn apart as blood started to form and clot. I remember yells of 'fuck!' and 'shit!' reverberating from the gaggle of boys who had started to run over to check up on me. And I remember, lying next to me on the ground, was my university project all messed up.

"Oh shit! Are you okay?!" called out a smooth voice to me, a hand in front my face offering to help me up. I grabbed for it, pain still making its presence known.

"Uh, yeah. I think I'm fine!" I lied through my teeth, a wince decorating my face. "But I think you killed my project..."

I looked up at him, the skater. He was gorgeous. That's all I remember noticing. Brown hair, brown eyes, a nice straight nose, a nice angular face and jawline. He looked friendly, cheeky, and wild. Wind-swept hair that had been tousled when he fell down perched itself atop his head. Casual jeans and a casual top, as well as black and white Vans adorned his feet.

And then my eyes made its way down to my project. A cardboard-made structure of multiple corporate buildings crushed and gnawed at by the concrete.

"Fuck!" I heard him yell when he saw my battered project. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to trip you with my board and ruin your project! It was an accident, I swear!"

And that's how Greyson Hart and I met, the rising social media star and the broke university student who spent the next two days redoing her cardboard project.

Things went quickly after that. He wasn't as popular as he is now, but we both mutually agreed that maybe letting the whole Internet know we were a "thing" wouldn't be the right idea.

This all happened six months ago, and now we're together. To our close friends and family, we're a couple. To everyone else, we're total strangers. I'll be honest and say that this wasn't the type of relationship I was looking for when I left high school telling myself that I'll find a cute boyfriend in university. But I love Greyson Hart. I love this boy so much, and I'd rather date him in secret knowing that he loves me back too.