Chapter 3 - Chloe's Backstory

A/N: This chapter will explain how Chloe fell in love with Kaguya. This chapter will be in the point of view of Chloe. Its more like a diary than POV.

☆☆☆

I'm Chloe Leonhardt, a genius in the field of swordsplay and magic. I'm what you call a noble.

My parents were strict, they gave me almost no freedom at all. I was like a locked animal that just goes to school..

One day, I just got tired of it.. I ran away from home, without thinking at all, I ran and ran... After a while I no longer knew where I was.

There I saw it, a Dragon's Nest... The dragon was really majestic, its white scales shining like armor..

The dragon playing with its slimes was captivating, it was very lovely to see. The sight captured my heart.

However if I approached that dragon, there is no doubt that it will immediately kill me.. I sold my jewels and accessories and bought a house near the woods.. I then discovered that the dragon was a friendly one.

I used every method I can to get closer to it, even calling it an "evil dragon."

I challenged it to duels almost every day.. It's fighting was graceful even though it was so big..

For a few days, she was gone.. But I still waited for her..

I was overjoyed when it came back, it even got a human form.. Thus I finally knew her gender..

She became a beautiful and mature looking maiden, she was even more captivating than before..

She explained everything to me and asked me to guide her around..

I was too shy to ask her name.

But I saw it in her status plate, "Kaguya Ren" what a beautiful name.

I fell in love with her even before she became a human, regardless of gender, race or stuff like that.

That is why I will stay by her side..

I even got two kisses..