Chapter 9

Meanwhile during Akira and Koro-sensei chatting...

(Y/N)'s POV

I peeked at them and Akira-chan seemed to be an investigator today. She crossed her arms as she taunted,

"Perfect human, you say? Well as far as I know, being the 7-year old me, I didn't think there is a perfect human. And any normal human can't locate his student just by their scent. Am I right, Oji-sama?"

That's my baby girl. Nee-chan is so proud of you. (っ'▽')っ

I smiled and laughed silently (A/N: yeah you look like a dying seal... Kidding😂). I closed the door again and checked up on Yuu. Seems like his cold is gone now...

Yuu-chan slept like he's the kindest angel but when he wakes up, hell have broken loose. Sigh, he's such a little monster but he's our cute monster...

I smiled as I thought before all of this happened.

Flashback (5 years ago)

"Papa, Why Mommy belly big?" Akira-chan asked as he pointed at Mom's stomach.

"It's because the sp----"

"Don't give them the scientific process!" Mom shouted embarrassingly, saying that we're too young for the talk. As Oto-san teased Oka-san, I explained to Akira why Mom's belly is big.

"It's because there will be another baby in our family and he's still growing inside Mommy's belly. But one day, he'll come out and we'll see how handsome and smart he is, ne Okasan?"

"Hai, (Y/N)-san. One day, he'll be strong as Papa, handsome and smart, too." Oka-san said as she rubbed her stomach. "Oh come here, Akira-chan feel the kick of the baby."

Akira ran to Oka-san as she hugged and put her ears on Mom's belly. Akira's (E/C) eyes lit up and said, "I feel baby, Mommy! Baby likes me or is baby kicking me away?"

I laughed and shook my head as I went to Oka-san's belly to feel the baby's kick too. "Iye, he's not kicking you away, Akira. It means he likes you and he wanted you to feel it by kicking." Oka-san giggled as she said that.

"Hmm... Maybe we should name him Yuu, he'll be excellent at great things and will be brave for protecting you two even though he's the youngest." Oto-san suggested as he kissed Oka-san's cheek.

"what Akira means, Mommy?"

"Akira for bright and intelligent. Bright because you give shine of hope and intelligent because we know you are one." Oka-san smiled as she patted Akira's head. "Then what onee-chan means?"

"(Y/N) was for... Love, kindness and intelligence." Oto-san said.

"Su- uh, sugoow, nee-chan." Akira said as she contemplated for a sec when she tried to say 'Sugoi'.

We just laughed at her while she said that, she just puffed her cheeks for a while then, laughed with us.

What a happy family we are, aren't we?

Flashback ends

Before I cry, I already snapped out of it and calmed myself down. Breath in, breath out. Mommy and Papa wouldn't want you to cry over them again, okay?

After cooling down for a few seconds, I looked at Yuu again and ruffled his hair. Then I listened to what they conversing, they seemed to talk about...

Oto-san and Oka-san?? And not just that, their death too.

"I don't know but I am sure of one thing, I know they didn't just died. They were k---"I immediately went there to stop what she's saying. No, not now Akira. I couldn't tell Sensei, yet.

"Akira please check and monitor Yuu. I already tucked him to bed. I'll just discuss some things with Koro-sensei." I said to her as she looked at me, guilt was in her eyes.

"Hai, nee-chan and gomenasai for talking about the death of mommy and daddy with other people..." She apologized with pleading eyes.
"Sigh. Okay but next time, don't talk about it with other people. You can mention and talk it out around me but not others, ne?" I just don't want them to know yet. And it's also for the safety of us...

I kissed her forehead as she went to Yuu's room and closed the door.

I turned to Koro-sensei as he stared at me. With that face, I couldn't figure what's running through his mind. A moment of silence fell once again upon us. But I decided to break it.

"Koro-sensei, if you have questions, don't ask because I am not obliged to answer."

"Demo I have so many questions about you, (Y/N)-san. Why did you kept them a secret? How can you raise them all by yourself? What's the cause of your parent's deat---"

"I would likely to suggest you to shut those mouth of yours, sensei." I said coldly and sighed. Calm down, (Y/N). Koro-sensei is innocent. Sigh.

I continued, "You must also not tell anyone about this. After all, we all have our reasons why we are keeping secrets. But if you found something out about me and my siblings, I won't hesitate to find every answer and kill you. I will find every weakness you have just to keep them a secret. Nobody must know them, just yet. For their safety is all that matters to me. And in school, we'll just mind our own business. I won't be involved in anything that you do and vice versa. You know that we all have our private lives, both as a teacher and a student. And don't give me the 'I'm your sensei' lecture, I'm capable of doing everything myself."

"Hn... Okay, you win this time but that doesn't stop me from worrying and looking out for you, (Y/N)-san because you're my student. Also, I won't tell anyone, I swear." Koro-sensei pledged as he stuck out a hand-tentacle for me to shake.

"You better be, Koro-sensei. Oh and I might be absent for tomorrow again. The youngest needs to rest again." I informed sensei, so he won't come here.

"Alright. I'll just say that you've gotten sick and needs rest to the class but I won't tell about your siblings." Koro-sensei raised his hand-tentacle as if remembering his promise. "Okay, sensei, now time for you to go home." I said as I pushed him to the door.

"Nyuya! Can't we eat dinner together? What's mini (Y/N)-san's name... Err- hah! A-akira-chan might want to talk to me, you know!" Sensei reasoned as he was being pushed.

"I won't allow it. Besides, Yuu-chan might wake up because of your noises. Soooo, Goodbye Sensei." I chuckled, succeeding in kicking him out.

"No fair! Hmp but I will visit again sometime, (Y/N)-san. Nyurufufufu~" Koro-sensei launched himself up in the sky, using his Mach 20 speed.

I laughed as I shook my head. What interesting days I have since I came into that class. But I'm glad that I was transferred there.

_______

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!