The reason

I know what your thinking

Who would be like that after there wedding? What's there secret?

Well you're gonna found out soon.

•••••••••••

He told the driver to drive to our house. We have a big ass mansion. I got out of the limousine in my big wedding dress and got into the house.

The second I got in i ran up to my room and took the big dress off. I took some jeans and a t-shirt. Yeah I'm 18 years old just so you know. Me and Oliver (my husband) we have our own company together, we had this dream since we were like 7 years old.
So the day I filled 15 and Oliver was 16 we started making our own company. And it was a big success.

But the problem is that Oliver slept with our lawyers daughter. So they sued us. And we had to prove that he didn't do it. Because if he did he could go to jail for 20 year. The lawyer didn't believe us when we faked being 'in love' so the day I turned 18 we decided that we were gonna get married to prove this shit.

It's all olivers fault that I got married so early so I'm kinda pissed a him. But I don't love him, and he doesn't love me. It's all for work and to prove Oliver's innocence. Even though he isn't innocent.

I walked down the stares. Oliver stood by the end of the stairs. He was waiting for me. "What do you want?" I said the second I got down the stairs. "I wanna tell you that you are an amazing friend, and partner" he said.
"Yeah, I know" I said and laughed. "But please don't sleep with any of our lawyers daughters, please" I said and put my hands in to my pockets.

"I promise" he said and smiled. He hugged me and I hugged him back.
I admit I liked him when we were younger, but I love him like a best friend.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I took it out of my pocket and took it. "Hello?" I said. "Congratulations" a familiar voice said. It was Nigel, the lawyer that sued us because Oliver slept with his daughter. I looked at Oliver and whispered "I'm just gonna take this for a second." He nodded and left.

"What do you want Nigel?" I said. "I know that you only did this to get him out of jail. You can't prove that you really love him. You haven't even kissed him." He said and laughed. "You know what, Nigel. Your pathetic and yeah my husband cheated on me once but I don't care because you daughter is ugly and he could never love her" I said and I laughed and then hung up.

"Should we get some sleep, it's kind of late?" He said and I nodded. We have 8 rooms in our house. We use 3 of them. I have one separate room. He has on separate room. And one room that we share if people are visiting.

We went into our rooms. "Goodnight, mrs. Penelope" he said. "Goodnight mr. Spencer.

Hello!💕
I hope you enjoyed that chapter.
Sorry that it was a little short. I would be so happy if you would comment💕
Love you❤️