Please brush my hair

˙Please brush my hair˙  

Pairing: UbbeRagnarssonxSonja

Word count: 2.207

Warning: fluff, smut

Story plot: Sonja is the 18 year old daughter of Floki and Helga who is extremely close with her father. Since childhood she only allowed Floki to brush her long brown her, only trusting him to untangle the mess of her heavy curls. But as the days for raiding are close Sonja's father has no time to brush her hair and she does not trust her mother so she tries alone failing badly at it. Then Ivar comes down for a visit with his older brother Ubbe and one thing leads to another, and the hair brushing ends up doing the naughty in a barn. ;)

Raiting: 18+

Note: Hopefully I hit the mark with this request. Please do enjoy!^^ MAYLUCE

  ________________  

Ever since Sonja was a little babe her father would constantly dote on her as if she was the gods themselves. He would feed her when Helga was too tired, choose  the best clothes for her and shower her in love and care like no other father. Whenever Floki would be out by his workshop building his many boats, Sonja would be sitting on a long stretch of wood with a wooden toy carved by him for her in her small hands. When he would be visiting the Great Hall, Helga would also go along with him with Sonja in her arms and she would leave the little girl with the four Ragnarssons to play with. 

At those times Sonja would stick by Ubbe always interested in his antics, while the boy would find it frustrating that a girl followed him around all day. 

But now at the age of 18, as Sonja grew into womanhood she exploited many beautiful qualities on her body. Her long hair was always tangled in curls if her father did not brush it and it resembled the softest colors of the earth itself. She was short compared to the boys whom she considered her childhood friends, as most overtowered her 5'6 self. Her deep brown eyes always had a slight glow to them when she spoke and the plump lips she sported were always curved into a smile. Thanks to helping her father out with cutting and shapping wood, Sonja developed a nice fit body with the curves in all the right places. 

Only a blind man would dare say she was not attractive.

"Father! Will you brush my hair tonight as well?" Sonja asked as she walked up to Floki holding her wooden brush specially carved for her by him.

"Of course dear daughter." The man laughed.

"Sonja, let your father eat first." Helga smiled, placing the food on the table. 

"Sorry." She smiled sheepeshly and sat down next to her mother. "After dinner will you?"

Floki nodded and they began eating as the conversation flowed between the three. Helga talked about the new merchants from the neighbouring lands. Sonja was proudly speaking of her carpenting skills and how Ivar praised her saying soon she might even be good as him. While Floki announced that he would have to start preparing the boats for the next raid and Sonja knew this would be the last night her father would brush her hair.

"You'll be staying out late every night from now on right?" Sonja asked from her place on the floor in front of her father while he gently untyied the knots in her hair.

"I'm sorry daughter." Floki sighed.

"It's okay, I hope the boats will be even more magnificent than the ones from before." She smiled up at him when he finished.

"A lot of people will be coming and going from my workshop in the next couple of days. Some of the women from the village will also come by for your carpenting skills. Be sure to make them lovely as always." He kissed the back of her head.