2

A/N Alexus is in Story Info or on the side

Madison's POV

Dance For You by Beyonce co written by me blasted as my alarm clock went off it was about 7am. I threw my blanket off of me, turned off the alarm and sat up. I got out the bed and went into the en suite. Then I brushed my teeth and showered. I heard a knock at my door. So wrapped my wet hair in a towel and slipped on my silk robe. I slowly walked to the door and opened it.

Madi: Hello?

Alex: Godmommy!!!!

I looked down and saw Alexus my 4 year old god daughter wrapped around my legs. Shit, I forgot she was coming.

Madi: Hey Lexi! Hey Chanel.

Chanel: Hi Madison. Alexus's swimsuit snacks extra outfits are in this bag. I'll be back to get her around 6 pm at Destini's house. Thanks for keeping her.

Madi: I'ts no problem I love little Lexi.

Alex: Bye bye mommy.

Chanel: Have fun Alexus, behave.

I stood at the door while Chanel got on the elevator. When the doors closed I walked all the way in my condo.

Madi: So what do you want to do today Lex?

Alex: I want to go to the beach , shopping and then out to eat.

Madi: Okay come help me pick out my bikini.

I slipped off her sandals and we walked into my massive bedroom and then into my closet. We both started going started through the drawer.

Alex: I like this one god mommy.

She held up a red strapless push up bikini top with fringes and a cheetah print bikini bottom.

Madi: I like that one too.

I pulled out a black strapless sundress. Then I grabbed black jelly Valeninto filp flops. Alexus set my bikini on my vanity and the ran off into the living room. She came back with her Gucci book bag. She put on a yellow polka dot tankini, white shorts and white top along with yellow sandals.

Alex: I'm ready!

Madi: Go watch TV on my bed while I put on my bikini. .

She did as she was told. I slipped off my robe and slipped on my bikini. I admired myself in the mirror. Damn I look good. I feel kind of conceited thinking that. But then again if I don't applaud me who will? I traced my curved with my hands .

Alex: Godmommy someone is at the door!

I ran as fast as I could to get the door then I snatched it open. Aubrey looked up from his phone and just stood there. He put his phone in his pocket.

Aub: You look amazing.

Madi: Thanks, come in?

Aub: Thanks.

Aubrey walked in. He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. I opened my mouth slightly to allow his tongue entrance. We allowed our tongues to wrestle. He squeezed me tighter which made me smile through the kiss.

Madi: I thought we were meeting later Brey.

Aub: We still are I just came to say Hi.

Madi: Hi Aubrey now bye Aubrey I'm spending quality time with my god daughter which doesn't know your here or she would freak!

Aub: Okay, okay I'm going. Oh and those pics of me and you surfaced.

Madi: Alright let them talk. Don't worry sexy.