chapter 22

A/N So this will be the last chapter so I can start writing on my new story.So let's begin.
_____________________
No ones POV

Eren told Annie everything he had seen.Annie was shocked to hear that Eren likes her.She also felt the same way about him.She told him and Eren kissed her.She continued with the kiss.

(Uummm 😏😏 👉👌..........so yeah)

He kissed her neck and took off her and his shirt.

(You know were im going right?)

After that he untied her bra.Annie was shy so she covered her boobs.He told her it'll be ok so she put her hands around his neck.He took of his pants and so did she but they were still kissing.Eren had one hand on her boob and he put two fingers in her vagina with the other(I'm weird).She moaned in pleasure and he kept going.

Eren then stopped and looked at her"Are you ready"he asked and she nodded but she also told him not to go too hard because it's her first time.He put his thing in her vagina.She screamed in pain but the pain after a while became happiness.She told him to go faster and he obeyed.

After four minutes he cummed inside her."That was amazing"Annie said thanking him"I know,I was there"Eren said and kissed her.

Five minutes later she asked"So what now?"he answered with"Well you are mine and I'll get you out of here"

"What about us?"Reiner asked.Annie blushed and so did Eren"By the way Eren good job"zeke and Reiner laughed.

"Umm...thanks I guess.I'll free you too"Eren said"Aah you forgave us?"pieck asked

"A little bit and I aslo don't want you to tell anything to Mikasa"

After that all Five of them left the walls in the night with no one noticing.Eren and Annie became a couple and had a son named Eric.Reiner and Pieck(i don't ship them)also did but they had a daughter.Zeke found a cure for Ymir's curse and the people inside the walls didn't see a titan for the last 5 years and so on.

The end.

____________________________
A/N so....did you like it?