1

I woke up to shaking. At first, I thought I was dead. Maybe even hoped I was. I soon realized I wasn't and when I opened my eyes. I saw him. My dad. I instantly hugged him. He told me what was going on that he knew. Then he told me how he got here. We slowly made our way outside, We first made our way home. No one was there. The photos were all gone tho. I quickly raided my closet taking all my Youtube merch. I changed into an outfit. 

We made our way outside and my dad got hit with a shovel

We made our way outside and my dad got hit with a shovel. We were taken with Dwayne and Morgan. I was filled in on the current events while my dad was out. When he woke up he was filled in. I was on watch. They made plans and other things. I and Dwayne traded so he was on watch and I fell asleep. 

Carl's P.O.V.

I miss them. If Rebel was here... She'd be fangirling over Jack. He seems nice. He and Mark are fun to hang out with. Sophia is nice too. Shane is awesome! But Jack... He would be an amazing brother.

Time skip to when they are leaving the building without Merle.  

Rebel's P.O.V. 

So... We left a man behind. I am in the back of a van with the rest of these losers. I am humming songs. We are slowly making our way to their camp. When we get there, I and Dad stay in the van. Soon we hear. "Helicopter boy and Badass Girl! Come on out!"  

We climb out to see Carl and Mom. Carl runs to me and Mom runs to dad then we all hug. 

I can sense someone watching me specifically. I could be my ak47, machete, my 3 pistols, 4 knives, or even my compound bow. Maybe it's my green hair. Who knows. 

They pull away and Carl pulls me down and whispers," Jacksepticeye is here! And you look insane!" He laughs and I gasp. Then Carl grabs my hand and pulls me over to Jack. I almost fall while running. 

"Jack meet Rebel" Carl introduced me.

"Nice to meet you, Rebel. Carl has told me a lot about you. I can see you're a fan. "He says.

I giggle slightly. "Nice to meet you too, Jack. Yeah. I guess I am a slight fan," I say jokingly.

He laughs. "We don't hurt yourself with all those weapons. You seem really cool. I need to finish my work. " He says and walks off. I want to fangirl so hard. I am taken to mom's tent. Dad joins soon. My weapons are in my sleeping bag with me.

Jack's P.O.V.

"Mark... She is so beautiful. But what if she doesn't like me?"

"Dude... She is a fan. Of course, she likes you. "

"What if she is only a fan cause of my humor. but doesn't actually like me like that?"

"Jack... She likes you." 

"How do you know that?"

"I just know."