Weird Experiance

It was a couple days ago, I'm in my room (as always 😩👌🏻), listening to my 5 hour MJ playlist (as always 😌👌🏻) and I was singing something from the invincible album..

Now how my room is (to give you a visual idea) is that I was on my laptop, which is in front of me, and behind me is a little black dresser thing with all my figures (bc I'm an anime fan also so I have figures), and my Xbox,and monitor on it and my Michael Jackson Experience game is on it (in its case ofc because you gotta protect your Michael stuff 😌)

But I was singing a song from the invincible album and I was really singing my heart out, the house was empty so why not, I haven't sang in a while lmao..

And my MJTE game case fell off my dresser

Now the game case was laying on my dresser and wasn't hanging off of my dresser...

It just fell by itself..

I turned around and I remember sitting there staring at my game on the floor, then after a minute of processing what just happened, I remember my visitation dream (because I never forgot it, and I always find myself thinking about it from time to time) and how ironic this way, and also Michael said how he always watched over his fans..

I chuckled and said to myself without really thinking about what I was saying

"Very funny Michael.."

And then as I put the game back I felt a cold sensation on my shoulders like someone was putting their arms around me or giving me a hug from behind, making me shiver.. then I stood there for about minute then sat back down, putting the music back on

And turning my light on (bc I was sitting in the dark // it was daytime but my blinds were closed and my tv was on // 😂)

I read usually cold sensations when it comes to spirits (which I believe in, because I've had a lot of paranormal experiences in my life) means that they're touching you so

Yea

I guess you can say

I was definitely being touched by Michael, or whoever was there. My house isn't haunted so it could've been Michael once again.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 26, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

TRUE Paranormal Michael Stories (that happened to me)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें