No more adventuring...(Fiolee)

IM BACK!!!!! .... Whoop!!! I'm sorry guys school has been a pain and I've been writing other stories too on here they don't have very many chapters but they will and don't worry it might take me a while too update but I'm continuing this story !! Cause it's not even halfway done

BUT ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY!!!

{Alexandria ...}

Marshall pov

" hai mom I'm going too take fionna out today with the guys too show her the rest of the when she wakes up ...is that okay ?" I asked her from the living room while she was in the kitchen she replied "that's fine marshy ... Just be back for lunch and don't be late I'll make enough for your "buddies" too ..." ... I smiled and went in my room too check on Fi .... Still sleeping like a cute little bunny ... Her long blonde hair almost reached the bottom of the bed and her sleeping stance was cute .. One leg under the blanket one on top with her arms crossed and her hair in her face ... Too think that's mine ...

I left the room letting her sleep longer I went in the library room and grabbed a book and plopped on the couch when I heard snoring I knew it wasn't fionna snoring loud cause she don't snore then I realized the couch was more squishy then usual I looked under me too find cold asleep I screamed realizing his face was in my butt ... He woke up and said " aye man why are you screaming shut up it's only *checks watch* 1:30 in the afternoon I don't wake up till at least 5:00 maybe 5:30 ...*yawns loudly* "

I replied " yeah I can tell bro ...hai since your up wanna hang out today .... Its gonna be the group plus fionna ... Hai man what,ever happened too that,girl ..,whats her name "Hazel?"

Yeah man what happened too her ?? "Marshall were still together its just shes in college right now so we dont see each much but when we do i cant get enough of it man shes like my drug ..."

Oh thats cool well so what do ya say wanna join us ?? "sure since youve got me up now i won't be able to go back to sleep ..." Okay ima call the guys over and wake fionna up so she can get ready ... " okay man .. Ill just stay in here ... Resting my eyes for little bit ... Only restin...*passes out * ... "

Yeah sure resting your eyes .. Ridiculous ...can't believe thats my friend "

I leave the room and enter mine i wake fionna up and told her " hai babe get ready okay ... Me and the group,are taking you out today ... "okay ... *yawns and stretches while getting out of bed* ..."

I left the room so she could get ready and i went and called up the guys too see where we should go first ...

_____________________________

Another authors note

------------------------

Im sorry im having really bad writers block ... Im having home problems and school problems so im sorry if the updates are slow ... But dont worry ill keep updating even if slow ...

Love you guys and thank you for the support even though i suck miserably ...

Love yours truly ..Alyssa <3