it begin's

blue's p.o.v~

i can't believe they caught me... i struggled in horror's and killer's grasp as much as i could. i was tired and sore from fighting.....after all we we're in a war. they brought me to the throne room and threw me on the floor in front of nightmare. i looked up to his corrupted face staring down at me from his throne. "well what do we have here?" he stood up slowly walking towards me. i put my head down, "a star sans in my castle? and the most innocent one at that....isn't this just the predicament."he used his hand to force my head to look upward at his. his smile smugly stretching across his face in victory. he knew he had an advantage now but, he wasn't going to admit it. " are you going to tell us where your little base is? or do we have to do this the hard way?" i laughed a little the very thought was hilarious! he really though i was going to give away my friends? " over my corrupted soul." he was confused. i mean me? corrupted? with my rep it was bound to be confusing. he started to laugh his goo dripping on my bone, burning me and corrupting me from the inside out. "hold him down." horror and killer pinned my arms and legs while nightmare stood there holding my skull up. he stopped smiling an errie aura filling the room as he smiled at me. sweat began to fall down my skull. "if you wish." he lifted his tentacle up as i started struggling. was he going to kill me? he lifted my skull further so i stared at the ceiling. he lifted his tentacle over my eye socket.....he started pouring his corruption into my eye sockets.  he stood there enjoying my screaming as corruption over flowed my body and soul. but soon it filled my bones and started choking me and making me gag. it flowed out of my mouth and nose until it was coming out of my eye sockets too. the burning all through out my body it felt like i was dying. but soon it was a fiery cold. one that i would never forget.  i felt my body dragged and throne onto cold stone. i was left alone with my thought and echoes of laughter. are friends going to look for me? no... why would they? but.....why can't i remember them?

dream's p.o.v~

we we're in a meeting discussing our next plan of action for the war but where was blue. he usually here early. so where was he? i gasped as i felt a great pain and fear blast through the multiverse. it was a beacon of darkness....it was coming from blue but i can't sense which AU he's in. he only feels hatred, fear, pain, despair, he's just a huge beacon of darkness! how could the happiest sans not knowing what any of those are fell them? what are we going to do?