p.7~ feeding time

Blue's p.o.v~

I've been in this room for a week. it's white like the anti-void, but thankfully it isn't never ending. The haven't fed me at all and it's really starting to show. my bones ache and my head is throbbing from a headache. I hear the door click and I shuffle back in fear.  I look at the door and see someone struggling before their shoved inside. The door slams shut with nightmares face smiling through the little window. "w...what-" He smile seemed to stretch as I scratched at the back of my head. My hunger seemed to be taking effect now. see when a monster goes without food that monster will go feral and eat anything in sight, until it's soul decides that's enough. The scratching seemed to hurt more as my finger tips grew sharper, My teeth sharpened and my eye lights became slits. I growled as I fought against the change. My collar shocked me and my hands fell from my head to the ground to keep me from falling. It didn't work very well as I kept slipping. "Feed #11" and with that my mind went blank as my head snapped up at the person shuffling away from me. I stood up on all fours and stalked my way towards them. I ponced at them with my mouth opened wide and bit down on their neck. It didn't take much to snap it, so that they'd stop struggling. When they stopped I dug in eating as much as I could. It tasted so good and the blood and dust left over was so much better! When I finished I licked my fangs clean and heard a click. I snapped my head towards the door and growled. I shuffled backwards from nightmare as he entered the room, and only stopping when I hit the wall. I shook and growled as he smiled at me. "You know 11 your rebellious attitude lately pisses me off, lets fix it." He pulled out a remote and pressed one of the buttons and my collar began to shock me with such a high voltage that I passed out.