That Time of the Month {P.P.}

Word Count: 1077

   You rolled over in your bed clutching your stomach as another cramp came. The bitchy time of the month had come this morning unfortunately, and now your uterus was trying to kill itself. You skipped school today because it was so heavy and your cramps were so bad. It was about lunch time when a text from none other than your sweet boyfriend, Peter. He was genuinely worried about you and why you weren't at school. 

  Peter

  Why aren't you at school today? Is everything alright? You aren't dying are you?

  Y/N

   Spidey I'm fine don't worry about me worry about the chem test coming up I'm just feeling under the weather a bit

  Peter 

  I'm coming over straight after school Y/N

   Y/N 

   Bud don't... just trust me on this one ok?

   Peter

    Potassium to you too but I'm still coming over

   Y/N 

   Peter please

   Peter

   No my girlfriend is sick I have to come over  

   Y/N 

   Peter you don't understand... it's my inner bitch week

   Peter

   What is an inner bitch week

   Y/N

    You know... a period

   Peter 

   What do you mean I'm still confused

   You closed your eyes and pinched the bridge of your nose as you released a breath you didn't realize you were holding. You were about to reply when you heard a knock on the door. 

   "Come in," you said fretfully. Your bedroom door opened to reveal your dad, Tony Stark. 

   "You feeling ok kiddo?" he asked you as he sat down next to you on your bed. He placed a bar of chocolate on your nightstand. 

   "Dad," you sighed. "Did you know what a period was when you and Mom first started dating and she got her period?" 

   "Well," he acknowledged. "I will admit that I did not know at the time because she was my first long term girlfriend. But when she did get hers, she had my mom explain it to me and then I went out and bought her chocolate and tampons. Why are you asking?"

   "Peter was texting me because I wasn't at school and when he asked me why, I told him and he didn't seem to know what it was. And he said that he's coming here straight after school, but I really don't want to explain it to him what it is." 

  He thought a moment before answering. " Tell him to go to his little hut of an apartment and have May make some soup. And tell him to ask her what it is." 

   You waited for a moment before texting Peter.

    Y/N

    Ask May and have her make me some of her famous tomato bisque

   Peter

   OK will do also I will bring today's homework assignments 

   Y/N 

   Thx love you

   Peter 

   As you wish rakkaimpani 

   You smiled at your Finnish name he gave you and laid on your bed, slowly drifting off to sleep.

   ~~~Time skip~~~

   You woke up with warm arms around you and looked up to find Peter cuddling you as he watched Turn on your tv across from your bed. 

   "Hey," you said to him to let him know you were awake. 

   "Hey. A-Are you ok? Um, Aunt May explained to me what an inner bitch week is. I'm so sorry you have to go through that. I got you some junk food and tampons." he responded as he gestured to the two grocery bags on the floor next to your bed. 

   "Yeah, I'm ok. I haven't had any cramps in a while. Did you catch up yet?" you gestured to the tv. 

   "Yeah, once I finish this episode I'll be done with season three. It's so tense." 

   You started to feel moistness in the Nether Regions and glanced down to find a large red splotch on your sweatpants and bed. Your eyes widened at the sight of this and Peter noticed you.

   "What's wrong?" he asked innocently.

   "Um... Peter, would you step out of my room and ask F.R.I.D.A.Y. to help you find some spare sheets?" you commanded. His eyes got big before realizing what you meant and his mouth formed into the shape of an "O" when he did. 

   "Sure," he responded as he got up to step out of the room. You had to work quickly before he came back. Unfortunately, he stepped back in the room to ask you something.

   "Hey Y/N, I think I left my phone on th- HOLY CRAP THAT'S A LOT OF BLOOD ON YOU PANTS!" he exclaimed. "ARE YOU SURE YOU AREN'T DYING?!"

   "PETER! YOU ABOUT GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! THIS IS COMPLETELY NORMAL, I PROMISE YOU," you shrieked. "JUST GIVE ME A MINUTE DUDE."

   He cautiously stepped out of the room with hands held up in the air. You continued to clean everything up and hopped into the shower for a few minutes to get rid of all the nasty stickiness on your body. Once you changed clothes and remade your bed, you and Peter hopped back on your bed to do homework. He seemed a little tense after what had happened earlier, but you dismissed it. You were in the middle of an algebra problem when out of nowhere, came a cramp. You grabbed your stomach as it worsened and groaned through it, squeezing your eyes shut.

   "Is it a cramp?" Peter asked. You nodded in response. Being the sweet cinnamon roll that he was, Peter scooted next to you on the bed and embosomed you. After what seemed a million years, you felt better and were still embraced in Peter's hug. 

   "You better?" he inquired.

   "Yeah. Your hugs are my medicine for everything," you replied.

   "You're my medicine for every day. I love you Y/N. I don't know what I would do without you in my life." 

   After that comment, you started crying and Peter felt really bad; you could tell by the redness in his face. 

   "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Y/N," he said flustered. 

   "Peter, I love you so much. You've put up with my hormones and cramps and bad attitude. I swear I'm going crazy right now, and the fact that you just said that and are still here means that you really love and care about me. I love you, I love you, I love you Spider-Man." 

   Peter was touched by this and squeezed you closer to him. And for the rest of the evening, the two of you cuddled and watched Turn, until the moon said hello and the sun said goodnight.