#64

A/N

FIRST of all...who else was shook by the 5hH performance last night😭😭🙋🏻I know I was..there was a lot of different opinions on what they did, and I seriously get it. But I still enjoyed it🙃Normani literally slayyyeeedd my entire life❤️❤️😭

Ps.

Hope you all enjoy...😌💜

^^^
Ariana Grande & Dinah Jane-G!P-Close to You
^^^

I was sitting on the edge of the white, rather large, hotel bed, staring out the room.

Somehow, this hotel room seemed bigger than the others, or maybe I was just missing home more than normally today. Little peeks of water drops ran down the window beside me, but I couldn't hear the rain outside.

Suddenly, Dinah's cold fingers caressed my cheek. She let her arms slide around my waist, hugging me from behind, as she dropped down on the bed as well.

"What's wrong, baby?" She asked, while planting a soft kiss on my bare neck.

Quickly, I shrugged my shoulders, not taking my eyes off the raindrops on the window.

"Hey you-" Dinah started, as she softly grabbed my chin, forcing me to meet her gaze. I tried sending her a little smile, but I knew very well, I failed at it.

"Tell me what's wrong Ariana" she said, almost begging me.

Her thumb slid across my lip, leaving it quivering by her simple touch. I bit my lips, as I met her loving eyes.

"I don't know... I think, I'm just missing home today" I mumbled, rubbing my fingers.

For some reason, it made me feel embarrassed. Dinah quickly leaned towards me, placing a warm, loving kiss on my forehead.

"I'm sorry babe"

"It's okay, it'll be better tomorrow" I shrugged, but I wasn't sure it would be.

"Hey-" Dinah lifted my chin with her thumb. Her eyes had a little glance of worry in them, but her smile was still the kind and warm one.

"Tell me what to do. Tell me how to make you feel better" her eyes burned on me, but I didn't look up to meet them.

I felt the tears pressing and I didn't really want Dinah to see that. It always made me feel bad, because I knew seeing me cry, would make Dinah upset too. She probably already was upset, because I was. 

Dinah lowered her head and let her lips meet mine. They were warm and soft, like they always were. I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks, the moment her lips touched mine.

Whenever Dinah touched me, she made me feel every inch of my body. Sometimes, it almost seemed like her touch could set fire to my skin.

Raising my head to properly meet Dinah's lips, I went further into the kiss. I needed this, I needed her. Right now, I needed to feel incredibly close to her. What I really needed, was to be closer. The space between us, I needed it gone.

Pulling out of the kiss, gasping in air, I let my hand run through her light colored hair.

"I need you" I whispered, licking my lips, already craving Dinah's sweet taste again.
Dinah turned me around, so I – once again – had my back towards her chest. I couldn't see it, but I knew a little smirk crossed her face.

Dinah slowly let her left hand remove my hair from the left side of my neck, before she started placing small, but burning kisses on my neck. The little, but somehow very passionate kisses, made my entire body shiver in response to her lips.