Ch.7 Pt 2

~Paris~

I stopped the car & got out. I slowly walked to my dad grave. Tony N Love, I said slowly as I stood infront of my dad grave. I bent down & cleared my dad headstone from leaves. I place the flowers down as tears started falling. Daddy I miss you so much... I remember the times I followed you everywhere when I was little...how I always dressed like you...how I would always wake u up in the mornings by jumping on the bed...I remember the time we had a water fight outside & then a food fight in the kitchen... I still remember that night when I was going to bed & your bestfriend came over unexpectedly with 2 guys... I remember yall arguing & someone walked upstairs & I quickly hid under the bed in ur room... I remember them dragging u upstairs & beating you just so they could have this flash drive that would make them the most powerful & richest kingpin... I always wondered why you told me to always where that necklace & to never give it up no matter what... I never took that necklace off... I remember when you mouth I Love You before they pulled the trigger... I wanted to scream No but I couldnt cuz I knew they would of killed me too...I still remember their faces...I just want you to know that I will never forget you daddy.... Or that promise I made.... I Love Youu, I said while tears was falling.

~Terrence~

I walked up to Paris & picked her up. I notice her dad headstone said Tony N Love. You know your dad was a legend,I said. She looked up at me & nodded. He taught me everything I kno bout the game...He wanted me to take over but his bestfriend killed him & took it over... I made a promise to him about takin it down when im ready,she said. How you going to do that,I asked curious ? By this flash drive he gave me... The stuff in the flash drive will make you the most powerful & richest kingpin in the world... Theirs alot of connects he made & alot more ppl didnt kno about,she said. I nodded. && also by letting the truth about my father death out... They all think he got killed by one of his biggest enemies but nahh it was his bestfriend that killed him cuz he was to greedy for power,she said. I help you bring him down,I said. Nahh you dont got to,she said. Nahh im going to you my lil thug... I gotchu as long as u got me,he said. Ite,I said. Everybody went their separate ways once we got to Paris house. Paris ran inside the house & got something.

-Trap House-

We pulled up at the trap house & I looked at Paris & she wasnt nervous at all. You been to one of these before,I asked ? I stayed at the trap house with my dad... The trap house was my third home,she said. Third,I questioned ? My Mom & Dad Had Separate Houses,she said. Ohh but come on,I said grabbin her hand. I put the code in & then walked in. Wassup boss,RJ the security guard said. I nodded. I walked in & saw bitches workin naked & their hair down. No bitch is allowed to wear a ponytail or bun in here cuz they be tryin steal shit. I walked up to my office & pulled out 2 bags full of money. Wanna help a nigga count this money,I asked. Sure,Paris said sittin down takin a bag.

"Mins Later"

We counted the money & it was all there. That good cuz I didnt wanna kill anybody today. Ite lets roll,I said takin both bags & walkin out the trap. I got in the car & headed to my house. I drove in my drive way to see Monica gettin out her car. Plz dont act up,I said. If she say something slick then ima fuck her ass up,Paris said. We got out the car & Monica looked pissed off. Yo Wtf She At My House ? Wait Why Tf She In Ur Car ? Terrence U Fuckin Her,She Yelled ! Paris took the bags & headed inside my house. U Mean MY house cuz u aint pay for shit & U needa chill cuz u aint my girl tf,I spoke walkin into my house. She followed me ina house yellin & then next thing u kno I felt a sting on the back of my head. I jacked Monica up. Slap Me Again Then Watch What Happens,I yelled lettin her go ! I felt a sting go across my face... Before I got a chance to do something Paris punched her ass makin her nose crack. Next thing u kno she was stompin her ass out. I pulled Paris off Monica cuz she was nearly killin the girl.