Chapter One

"So your telling us, that Valerie helped you save Danni, even thought she know full well she was half ghost" Sam said to Danny as the three friends walked down the halls of Casper High.

"Yes" Danny nodded, "And she even let me go afterwords"

"Dude, she could totally put two and two together and find out your identity" Tucker stated. "Yeah I know, but I think she likes Danielle" Danny walked looking down in thought when, he bumped into a girl.

"Oh! Sorry!" He looked up to meet eye to eye with the devil herself Valerie; "Danny? -o-oh it's fine" the girl looked at him- then looked harder.

"What?" Danny asked.

"Oh, nothing, you just look like someone I know, at second glance... never mind" the girl shrugged.

When she started to leave, Danny noticed the space books she help, "hey Valerie, I didn't know you liked Space" he smiled.

"Oh, it's not for me it's for someone who's starting at my place for a little bit" Valerie shrugged it off, and started walking again.

"What was that about?" Sam turned to Danny.

"I'm not sure, but I'm going to find out" Danny stated as the trio left school. Heading home Danny said he was going to run off ahead, and left is friends behind so he could go investigate in peace.

The teen hero transformed into his ghostly half, and flow over, invisibly, to Valeries before she got there, and popped his head in.

There sitting on an extra bed was Danielle, she had a rubix cub, and she was trying to salve it.

Danny coughed.

The girl quickly transformed, and turned to her cousin.

And blinked.

"Danny!" She smiled, jumping into his arms, the two laughed "Nice to see you too cus, I didn't expect you to be here"

The two let go. "Yeah, after you left, Valerie asked where I lived, and I told her everywhere, then she asked what that ment, and now I'm here!" The girl laughed.

Valerie had taken pity on the young halfa, and offered her to live here.

Danny gave her a look, "and you don't want to live with me?" He questioned, "well here I don't have to hide!" He jumped at him.

"Good point, but if you ever need something" Danny started.

"I know, I know, come to you" Danielle put her hands up, "now get out of here Ghost boy"

"Whatever you say Ghost girl" Danny rolled his eyes, and the two hugged before he left.

But without their knowing, Valerie stood on the other side of the door, listening...

With one thought in her head; "could Phantom be like Danielle?"

Chapter end

Well that's going to be my first chapter, because I'm lazy, and feel like short chapters!

And this story is pretty much what I think should have happened, and how it should have ended, not leaving you starving for more DP like the original....

I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to comment!