Oz

Lance was scared. No, he was terrified. They all were. The others were worried about Pidge, but he worried about only one thing. The med bay wasn't Emerald Green. He was afraid Katie would lose it when she saw he was lying, like his little brothers did. But on the other hand, it was entertaining seeing his friends trussed up as the cast of a famous movie. Hunk and Keith were on all fours, much to Keith's surprise. He'd never even heard of the story. Shiro was swinging his arm around, chopping down non-existent trees, and Pid- Katie was simply walking along like she owned the place, swinging her invisible basket on her arm. Allura was confused, and Coran hysterical with laughter.

Upon reaching the med bay, P-Katie sat down cross-legged on the grey floor, and motioned Keith over to her. He begrudgingly complied, curling up next to him while she pet his hair lovingly. "We not in Kasass an-more, Toto!" She cried, then, out of nowhere, she flopped back on the floor dramatically, her hair flying up to cover her face as Shiro raced to check on her.

"Katie! Katie, are you alright?"

"I fine, Siwo, issda game! Fiwst, I was Dorfy, Now I da witch who the house sit onned!"

"Oh." Was all he could reply with. Then, he lifted her up and sat her down on the MedTable.

"Cowan, is dis gonna huwt? Sometime my doctow gimme shots to feel bettew, but I don wike dem. Awe you gonna gimme a shots?"

"Not today, number 5, not today. Maybe tomorrow, but not today."

"Okey!"

The Altean leaned over the barely three year old child and handed her a glass of a yellowish purple liquid. "Drink. It'll make you sleepy, but it may help you feel less nauseated."

"Wait, is she nauseous? Coran, why didn't you say so?"

"Oh, yes, quite. The scanners say she also has an excruciating headache. And her neck hurts. Probably from the helmet."

"Katie, is that right?" Shiro turns to her now, concerned.

"Yes, no, maybe so!"

"Katie, you have to tell us if you are in pain, alright?"

"Okay. My head hurts a lot, and my neck and my hand and my knee and my shoulder and my foot but my tummy hurts most, like I gon' frow up."

"Coran?" All four of the older paladins and Allura turn to him.

"She should rest, before anything else happens."