instructions

Message: I'm sorry for any confusion I have caused you, this point system will be connected to my "Warriors adoptables" book and my " Name that apprentice" book.

1. The points will be counted and collected for every member of the clan so don't lie or cheat about how many points you have, I will shut this system down

2. The points for my "name that apprentice" story is simple, first place gets (9) points, 2nd gets (6) and 3rd if there is one gets (3).

3. You will use the points that you win for my adoptables book if you wish, the number of how many points you need to adopt that pet will be on the right side of their number.

4. You can name the pets for my adoptables book.

5. This system will only be put up for those that have joined the clan, the members will be posted and updated on my profile.

6. If you don't want to be apart of our clan you can still participate in the contest but if you win any place 1st 2nd  or 3rd, there will be another member next to your place as they are actually apart of this clan.

7. Anyone can join! Just go to the " FeatherClan admin sign up" book and comment what I need.

8. If you are not a member of our clan rule 6. Your name will not be placed at the top.

9. For those that have already participated in a contest, this will not be counted on your record. EX: you won 1st place before this book was published, you will not get the 9 points because this system has just started.

10. If enough members don't want this system put up I will take it down if wanted.