Time To Show What We're Made Of Part 3

Lisa POV
After class ended it was lunch.We went to lunch and we heard yelling.

"YAHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH 'THEM'.THEY ARE SLUTS!!"

"TH-E-ERE NOT SLUTS.YOU ARE SLUTS FOR JUMPING ON BOYS!!!"

"HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK*sl-*"

"YAH what are you doing to Jihyo!!!"I yelled.

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS.THIS IS WHY YOU LOST YOUR TITLE."I yelled.

"WHO ARE YOU TO BE IN MY BUSINESS."

Me-"Well lets see...You are here yelling in the middle of lunch,yelling at my friend and trying to slap her!!???OBVIOUSLY THIS WILL BE MY BUSINESS!!!!"I start to ball up my fist.
Sana-"Oh look here,you're trying to act brave and all but we all know you're weak!"
Me-"Says the one who decides to fight me when it's me against 9 and clearly I won so what do you mean I'm weak?"
Tzuyu-"UGGGHHHHH!! STOP RUINING EVERYTHING LALISA MANOBON!!!!!!"and she left.

Me-"Hey,Jihyo are you okay?"
Jihyo-"Ne,I'm fine thank you so much!"
Me-"No problem, that's what friends do for each other and lets eat together!"

Later that day,classed ended and I went to invite Jihyo to come with us knowing what could happen when she bumps into Twice.All we did when we came our house is just doing out homework.

The next day....

We went to school and saw that Jihyo was being beaten up by the trashes(Twice)

Me-"YAHHHH HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SHUT YOU UP!!!THATS IT YOU ARE BEING SUSPENDED FOR 5 WEEKS AND IF YOU DON'T CHANGE YOUR DAMN ATTITUDE YOU WILL BE EXPELLED AND WON'T BE ABLE TO GO TO ANY SCHOOL OR COLLEGE!!!!!"
Dahyun-"Who are you to be saying that?!!You don't even own the school!!"
Me-Oh I do,if you don't believe me then why don't I show you to the main office."
Tzuyu-"We'll see about that!"
We went to the office and on the way we brought Jihyo to the nurse.

Principal(Auntie)-Oh Lisa what may I do for you?"
Me-"Suspend Twice."
Principal-"Wae?"
Me-"Because they constantly bully everyone,threatens people to not be friends with Jihyo while bullying her too and tried to kill me."
Principal-"WHAT??!!HOW DARE YOU(pointing to twice)BULLY PEOPLE AND TRY KILLING MY NEICE!!!Lisa,Rosè,Jennie and Jisoo you have the right to suspend or expel people but make sure you tell me why."
Me-"Told you that I'm allowed to do that"
Twice-"UGGHHH THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!"
Principal-"Twice you are dismissed for 5 weeks and fail all classes during that week now leave or I will call your parents!"
Twice-"YOU WON'T GET AWAY FROM THIS!!"then stomped on their way out.
Principal-"You may go to class and how is Jihyo?Is she okay?"
Jennie-"Yeah she is fine and bye auntie!!"
Principal-"Bye!!!"

We went to class and we were bombarded with questions from Exo

Sehun-"Are you okay?"
Kai-"What happened?"
D.O-"Is Jihyo okay?"
Chanyeol-"What did Twice do?"
Baekhyun-"Where did you go?"
Luhan-"How do you have the ability to suspend or expel people?"
Tao-"I should've used my wushu skills to kick them out the school!"
Me-"You're not suppose to hit a girl"
Tao-"OH WELL!I don't care because they deserve it!"
Suho-"Where is Twice?"
Jisoo-"Suspended"
Kris-"Don't expect me to ask questions,this is totally not my style."
Chen-"I should think of a way to troll twice when they come back!!!"
Xuimin-"I should poison their baozi(a Chinese pastry)!!!
Lay-"I'm confused?"
Me-"Yes we are fine,Twice beat up Jihyo,she is fine,we went to the office to report,the principal is our aunt,Twice went home,you should not poison their baozi because I don't want you in jail,and Lay,you are always confused."