6: I don't

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I open my eyes slowly and I saw the blueish sky and the tree's leafs....

I rub my eyes.......

Wait what I'm I doing here?

"Oh your wake now." I looked at jungkook and his reading a book. I suddenly stand up.

Omyghad I fall asleep at jungkook's lap this is so embarrassing.

"Shit! What time is it?" I asked.

"It's already 5:36 pm." He said.

Why does he look so calm. There is no more students here.

"Wtf. We need to go home now." I said he stand up and took his bag.

Shit my bag is still in my class.

I was about to run but he hold my wrist.

"No need to worry." He said and showed my bag and he carried it. He drag me out of this school.

I suddenly looked at his hand his holding my wrist....

What if I hold his hand what will happened..........

I suddenly brush of what I'm imagining.

"Hey do you have a fever?" He said and face me. He put his hand on my forehead.

I don't know but I felt more blushing. I pushed away his hand. "I-i-i don't have a fever." I said I can't even look at his eyes.

"Why is your face red?" He asked.

Ok tzuyu make an excuse. Hmmmm what kind of excuse?

"Maybe because it's cold you know ha ha ha so let's go to the gate maybe the driver is waiting the---" was going to walked away but he holds my shoulder and make me face him.

"W-w-what now?" I said. Why am I even stuttering?

His getting something in his bag. A scarf? He came closer to me and he wrapped the scarf on my neck gently.

"There. You ok now?" He asked.

"Ye-yeah"

He lead the way to the gate and the car is already there. I get in the backseat. And then suddenly jungkook sat beside me.

I looked at him confused and he notice it.

"What?" He asked

"Why are you here I know you always seat at the front not here." I said.

"I just feel like seating here." What kind of reason is that. I just "tsk" at him.

While were still on the road this silent between us is killing me.

This is the first time he sat here. Believe me or not when were still newlyweds I'm asking him go seat beside me he always say "it's ok." Or "how annoying" so I ended up being silent and give up. -_-

"Hey" I looked at him. "I have a name." I said.

"Aren't you going to tell me something or what happened this day to you?" What's his problem?

"I have nothing to tell you." I said.

"Tsk I knew that you always have something to talked about."

"And then what? You'll get irritated and say 'So what' just like the past"

Yes I always keep saying something so that it won't get boring when were in the car, but he always get mad.

He looked away and watch the road. I just rolled my eyes.

Were now here at our house. I thought he will get out but his still seating there.

I was about to get out.

"I miss the old days when you where working so hard to talk to me and you want us to be close but I guest its my fault because I always get irritated and snobbing you." He said I looked at him and his was looking at me.

"I'm used to it." I said. "Let get out of here." I said.

"But don't get me wrong I don't hate you." He said and gets off.

What was that? My heart is racing right now so fast.

What does he mean?

-------------------------------------------

Updated.😊 sorry for the late upload I was sick last week that's why enjoy my short lame update.😅

P.S: new characters on the next Update.😋

Clue: The rival is coming.🙌