Appearance issues

Let me start off with you are amazing and beautiful. I'm assuming that there are only girls here but if you're a boy or you aren't really sure. You're handsome or either one. You are always going to have people who doubt you or people who want to bring you down. But honestly you can turn anything into a compliment. Like if someone calls you ugly. You can say well I'm uglier than you which means I'm beating you at something so how does it feel to not be number 1. Or if someone calls you fat. You can always respond with something like Brazilian photographers would pay big money to get all this for a photoshoot whereas you have to stay modeling for GAP. You whoever you are. Can be an inspiration to your age group and to anyone really. Hype yourself up. Or find someone to compliment you daily. Do what you need to do to feel good. Not the things that are going to negatively affect you but the good things. I bet you you're a slim thick beautiful person. You're a circle in a group of triangles. Everyone wants to be like you but is to scared to drift from the crowd. So wear what you feel and impact this world. Flaws and all. Because I'd rather see flaws than a mask. Which brings me to something else. You don't need makeup to be pretty. I'm not saying people who wear makeup do it to be pretty but it makes them feel good. But you can go a long time not wearing makeup and show off that natural beauty. Like it's the best trend since I don't a long time a go. So keep smiling gorgeous. You're prettier when you smile.