Part 4

London

Armaan and shilpa were in shilpas house......they both were lying into each others arms in the bedroom....and were thinking about the coming day....where armaan had to leave to india with his parents....

S: tum kal chale jaoge armaan....
A: hmmmm....

Shilpa looked up to his face....he was lost in his thoughts......

S: kya sooch rahe ho...
A: pata nahi shilpa...lekin aisa lag raha hai ke kuch hone wala hai.....

She put her head on his chest and hugged him tight....armaan tightened his grip around her waist.....

S: haa armaan...mujhe bhi yehi feeling ho rahi hai....ke kuch hone wala hai...aur tum mujhse dur hone wale ho....
A: nahi shilpa.....mujhe tumse koi dur nahi kar sakta......me to sirf tumhara hu....
S: hmmmmm....
A: lekin mujhe aisa lag raha hai ke jaise me kisi se milne wala hu.....kisi bohot close person se....jaise us insaan se mere kuch rishta ho....dil se connected rishta....ek ajeeb si bechaini ho rahi hai.....

Shilpa again looked into his eyes....and was lost of word....she stood up and wore his t-shirt and sat on the bed.....

S: tumhe bhook lagi hai.....me kuch bana du......me apne liye coffee bana rahi hu....u want too?
A: haa please ek cup bana do...

Shilpa stood up and left to the kitchen......she started making coffee for both of them.....she didn't realised when suddenly tears made their ways to her eyes.....she didn't know why she was so scared....she knew that something was going to happen....but she couldn't point a finger to it.....

Suddenly she felt armaans arms around her waist....she wiped her tears and leant back on his shoulder and closed her eyes.....she relaxed in his arms....

A: me kuch galat nahi hone dunga....its a promise.....
S: I trust u armaan.....

He then picked her up in his arms and moved back with her to the bedroom.....he took off his t-shirt from her body and made unconditional love to her till late night.....

At the airport...

An: jaldi chalo.....flight ka time ho raha hai....
B: ha ha jaldi chalo....
A: areeee...aap ko itni jaldi kyu hai....flight apne time pe hi jayegi....hum sab waha pe time so ponch jayenge.....

Panchgini

P: riddhima...muskaan....sare kaam ho gaye na.....wo log bas kuch time me aate hi hoenge....
M: jee aunti jee....sab kuch ho gaya hai...aap tension mat le...riddhima ne saara khana bana liya hai....ghar ki saari safai bhi ho gayi hai.....bas ab me riddzi ko leke....usko tayar karne jaati hu....
P: aree haaa...me to bhul hi gayi.....aacha hua muskaan ke tu aa gayi....tu isko tayar kar de....aur haa....red wali saree pehnaiyo....
M: auti jee aap relax karoo....apki dusri beti sab kar legi
P: shabash beta...jeeti reh....

Padma left to shashanks room....and muskaan dragged riddhima to her room....she made riddhima sit on the chair infront of the mirrow....riddhima was smiling like a idiot.....

M: oyee hoyeee...itna kyu sharma rahi ho...aaj to sirf apne hone wale dulhe se milogi.....aaj suhaagraat nahi hai....
R: muskaan......

Riddhimas eyes widened in shock...and muskaan smiled like an idiot....

M: aacha fun by side....tu jaldi se yeh saree pehen ke aaja....me phir tera make up kar dungi.....

Riddhima grabbed the saree and went to the washroom to change......she came out and looked like a princess.....muskaan made her sit back on the chair....and whipered in her ears....

M: armaan to tujhe aaj dekh ke pagal hi ho jayega....

Then muskaan started with her make up......she just finished and sat beside her......she saw riddhimas hands shaking.....she grabbed her hands and squeezed them......

M: nervous.....

Riddhima nodded in agreement.....

M: mat ho....sab theek hoga....

Just in that moment.....they hears a car at the entrance.....riddhima and muskaan both at the same time stood up....and muskaan run to the balcony door....she was about to step out....but stopped when she didn't saw riddhima beside her....she then moved back to riddhima....

M: kya hua?
R: me armaan ko pasand to aaungi na.....mera matlab....wo London se aaya hai....aur me ek gau ki larki....agar me usko....
M: bas....aur kuch nahi.....tujhe yaad hai....kaise tum dono bachpan me ek dusre ke saath chipke rehte the......well tujhe kaise yaad hoega....aunti ne to bataya hoga na...

Riddhima nodded in agreement....

M: dekh ridziii...tum dono ki already shaadi ho chuki hai....aur next week phirse hai....kuch nahi hoga......tu bohot khubsoorat hai....koi bhi dujhe dekh ke....tujhe pe lattu ho sakta hai....chal ab....balcony me chalet hai...dekhte hai tere raajkumar ko.....

They both run to the balcony...and just at that moment armaan stepped out of the car....he looked around and tried to remember some memories of his childhood....he remembered how he played here with his friends....suddenly he remembered one little girl....he looked around and then looked up...there he saw two girls standing and looking down....he smiled to both of them....the one girl with a red saree was hiding herself behind the girl with curly hairs....he just thought why.....the red saree really suited her....

Riddhima saw him looking at her and run back to her room.....she sat on her bed.....and tried to catch her breath......how could someone look this breath-taking.....at that moment she knew....that she had deeply fallen in love with armaan all over again....

Billi and ananya also came out of the car and looked around....they felt so happy to be back in their country....and in their village....all three went inside with the luggage....padma was already waiting for them......ananya and Padma hugged each other and even cried a bit.....padma then saw armaan standing there.....she moved to him....armaan looked at her for sometime....then a smile appeared on his lips.....

A: Padma maa....

Armaan then touched her feet and hugged her very tightly....padma also smiled....she was happy that armaan hadn't forgotten them.....they all moved inside and sat on the couches.....ananya looked around and then asked Padma...

An: areee humari beeti nazar nahi aa rahi....bulau na usko...
P: me abhi bulati hu riddhima ko....

Armaan heard the name...and he didn't know why....but he liked the name very much.....unknowingly her name on his lips....and he wished that riddhima was the one in the red saree....just in that moment Padma came with riddhima and muskaan.....riddhima touched the feet of ananya and billy....and then sat between them....

An: kehna padega Padma.....humari beti to kisi angle se kam nahi lag rahi....haina armaan....

Armana didn't know what to answer...so he just nodded....muskaan smiled at this.....

M: aree aunti jee....me to batana hi bhul gayi...me hu muskaan....ridzii ki best friend aur neighbour....

Muskaan also touched their feets....and then went to armaan and shake hands with him...

M: kisika intezaar pura ho gaya....aur aap aa gaye....
A: matlab....

Armaan looked confused at muskaan....muskaan just smiled and turned back to ananya and billy....

M: uncle aunti....me to kehti hu...ke kyu na riddhima armaan ko hamara ghar dikha de.....
B: haa beta....wese idea bura to nahi hai....jao beta....ja ke riddhima ke saath ghar dekh lo....
A: jee dad....

Armaan stood up....and went ahead.....riddhima passed muskaan and gave her a deadly glare....they both left from there.....

Billy looked around and couldn't find Shashank anywhere....so he asked Padma about it.....padma didn't know what to answer....and both ananya and billy sensed that something was wrong....

P: wo actually na....inka accident ho gaya tha....kuch saal pehle....aur wo...
B: wo kya Padma ji.....aap hume dara rahi hai.....
P: aap chaliye mere saath....

Padma led them to shahsanks room.....both billy and Anaya were hell shocked to see Shashank paralyzed....they didn't know what to say.....billy moved to his bed and sat beside him...shashank looked at him and tried to smile....or to speak anything....but he wasn't able to do it.....

B: yeh sab kya ho gaya Shashank.....tumne ek bhi hume kuch batana zaroori nahi samjha....itna paraya kar diya hume....

By now Shashank had tears in their eyes......and here Padma was also crying....ananya hugged her and tried to console her.....then Padma started to narrate them everything what had happened.....

In the meanwhile by riddhima showed armaan the house...and then they ended up in her room.....they both went to the balcony.....armaan looked around and smiled....then he turned and saw riddhima starring at him...

A: riddhima....tumhara name bohot pyaara hai....
R: jee shukriya.....tumhe pata hai...wo samne wala tumahra ghar hua karta tha...
A:. wow....hum neighbours hua karte the....tum mujhe aur bhi batao na....humare bachpan ke baare me....i am sure we must be very good friends....akhir neighbors bhi the......pata hai...itne saal London me rehke....me apne bachpan ki baate...sab bhul gaya...
R: hum dono bachpan ke best buddies hua karte the....hamesha ek saath khelte the....yaha tak khana bhi saath khate the....khelte saath the....aur larte bhi saath the.....tum hamesha bhag ke meri mom ke pas aate the....aur me ananya maa ke pas jaati thi....lekin phir ek din aaya aur tum hamesha ke liye chale gaye....

By now a tear came out of riddhimas eyes....armaan moved closer to her and wiped her tear....he didn't know but it hurt him to see tears in her eyes....he heart wrenched.....

A: tumhe sab kuch yaad hai riddhima...
R: sab kuch nahi....bas thora thora....baki sab to maa ne bataya tha.....ke hum dono bachpan ke kitni badmashi karte the....kaise hum dono ki shad...

In that moment muskaan came and interrupted both of them.....armaan was wondering what riddhima about to tell him...

M: aree ridziii sirf ghar dikhana tha...pura mauhala nahi....chalo ab dono neeche....shashank uncle ke room me......sab wahi pe hai.....

They three made their way to shashanks room.....they just entered the room...and armaan saw Shashank lying on the bed.....he saw Padma maa and his mom too crying....he went to the bed and touched shashaks feet.....this made riddhima smile....billi called riddhima too...and made her stand next to armaan.....

Then Shashank tried to speak something...everyone could see that it was taking him much effort to do it....

Sh: shhhhhhh......aaaaa.....dd...iiiii......
B: shaadi....tu fikar mat kar mere dost...jaise sab kuch plan kiya tha....wese hi next week...riddhima ke 20th birthday pe.....hum dono baacho ki shaadi karwa denke.....armaan aur riddhima ke shaadi phirse ho jayegi.....

Armaans eyes went wide with horror......what were they all talking about....shaadi...kaisi shaadi...kiski shaadi....

A: SHAADI......

The only thought which came to his mind was SHILPA.....HIS WIFE.....