2.5

Hey guys! Author here, letting you know three things about this chapter.
1) This is a little bit extra to the "last" chapter, so feel free to skip it. It's Hau noticing the KOed Pkmn.
2) I have no pictures of Hau alone. I had one of him being a homosexual ball of cute to Gladion, and that's it. So enjoy Jse being SHIRTLESS.
3) My Hau acts like Jack. Another reason to enjoy shirtless Jack.
--------------------

Hau ran out from the hiding place, making sure that Gladion was gone. Why did he knock out the Pokemon helping him? Pulling put his phone, he returned Ariados and Galvantula. "LILLIE, YOUR BROTHER IS CRAY CRAY!"

Lillie held her phone away from her ear as Hau yelled. "Hello to you, too, Hau." She huffed. "What about Gladion?"

"I think he kidnapped Moon!" Hau said running to the Pokemon Center.

Lillie panicked. "Wh-What? What do you mean?

Hau huffed. "I mean, your brother just took an unconscious Moon some where and I don't know where."

Lillie ran out and started towards the manager's room She told the manager the issue and asked her to keep it quiet. Soon after that she ran to the Pokemon Center. Moon had given her an Alolan Vulpix egg, whom was named Snowy.

At the Pokemon Center, Lillie met up with Hau. "What do you mean you can't get ahold of Gladion or Moon?!" Hau cried.

"I'm sorry, Hau, but I can't get an answer to my calls." Kukui said, sighing. "I have put Officer Jenny on this, though. So the whole of Alola will be searched for them. I know you two are worried." The professor sighed. Hau held Lillie close, trying to comfort her.

"Thanks, Professor." Hau said, before the adult hung up. He looked at Lillie. "Don't worry. We'll figure this out, Lill."