Chapter 4

Thank you guys so much for reading . And thank you to everyone who vote and comment . Plz enjoy . I hope you do .

 I hope you do

Nathan's POV :

Why did I do that ?

Why ? Why ? Why ?

I keep asking myself why did I do that ? I walk out of the room with Alaiza behind me .

I walked her down the stairs and met Ellie .

" Alaiza, this is Ellie. She is the one who takes care of everything around the house." I told Alaiza, without looking at her eyes.

I looked at Ellie, " Can you give Alaiza a tour of this house and show Alaiza her room ? I'm gonna go upstairs "

Without waiting for Ellie's reply, I make my way to my room as fast as I could.

Alaiza's POV :

I look at Nathan as he makes his way to his room. I sigh. He seem to be in a bad mood.

" Hi, I'm Ellie. " Ellie greets me. I already know her name and I know that it's the same for her but I'm still gonna introduced myself to her anyway .

" I'm Alaiza. " I told her and she smiles and nods her head.

" Let me give you a tour of the house "

I follow her around the house and she begin to tell me about this house. This house is passed down to Nathan by his parents. His parents are currently living in Paris .

That's so cool. I always wanted to go to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower and a lot of other places. Ellie keep on telling and showing me more about this house.

The house is very big. It has 6 bedrooms with bathrooms each and another 2 extra bathrooms, a movie theatre, a gym, a swimming pool, an office, an enormous kitchen, a dining room and a garden at the back of the house.

The garden is very big with a lot of beautiful flowers and trees. I will surely like it there. It's already my favorite part in the house, well aside from my room of course.

" And this is your room " , Ellie tell me when we're standing in front of the door.

I smile at her and open the door. The room is not any smaller. There's a king-sized bed, a big bathroom, a desk, a very big walk-in closet and a TV that sits in the opposite direction of the bed which will hopefully help with my boredom.

" So how long are you staying ? " , Ellie ask me .

" I don't know. " I told her .

" You're not his family or friends ? " Ellie asked me, shockingly .

" I'm his personal assistant. I think I forgot to tell you about that " I tell her .

" Wow . You must we very special then . Beside his family or friends , Mr. Archer never brings anyone to this house " , Ellie tell me .