CAPTAINCANARY

🐦BestBird: CAPTAINCANARY OMG SARA AND SNART ARE IN HIS ROOM ALONE AND THE DOOR IS CLOSED!!! IT"S HAPPENING!!

TheBetterHalfOfFIRESTORM: GOOD! WE"VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

Last-TimeMaster-Standing: Would you all please stay out of there relationship and mind your own business?

🐦BestBird: STOP FIGHTING THIS RIP, SARA IS NO LONGER SINGLE YOU CAN"T HAVE HER!!!

Last-TimeMaster-Standing: I never said...

TheBetterHalfOfFIRESTORM: STFU RIP, YOU LIKE HER!

Last-TimeMaster-Standing: I think you forget that we are on a mission to save my WIFE and SON...

🐦BestBird: YOU CAN'T HAVE HER RIP!

Gideon: I will have you know that Sara is not in Snart's room, she is training in the cargo bay.

TheBetterHalfOfFIRESTORM: YOU LIE, OUR OTP IS HAPPENING!!

NerdTwin_Palmer: She is in the Cargo Bay, I'm sitting right in front of her, and she's been here for the past like 3 hours.

🐦BestBird: SHUT IT RAY!!!

NerdTwin_Stine: And Snart is asleep in his room, with the door open.

TheBetterHalfOfFIRESTORM: FIGHT ME STINE!

NerdTwin_Stine: Why are you the better half of F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M.? I made F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M!

TheBetterHalfOfFIRESTORM: Because I'm BETTER!! ALMOST BETTER THEN CAPTAINCANARY!!!!! MY OTP IS HAPPENING!!!

RobberofAtms: Can you guys shut up I'm trying to nap and my phone buzzing every second is not helping

Last-TimeMaster-Standing: I'm sorry, I've been trying to shut them up.

RobberofAtms: btw Sara and I saw each other this morning and we haven't seen each other after that.

🐦BestBird: YOU LIE!!!!

Last-TimeMaster-Standing: They also think that I like Sara.

TheBetterHalfOfFIRESTORM: HE DOES!

Last-TmeMaster-Standing: I don't...

NerdTwin_Palmer: I showed Sara this conversation and she can't stop laughing. I think she might die.

NerdTwin_Stine: That is not possible, you can not die of laughter.

Gideon: Actually...

NerdTwin_Palmer: shh shh shhhhhhh Sara is dead.

---

You know... I don't really know what was happening there, but it was fun to write...

Have a nice day...