Ek Naya Safar! Ek Nayi Ishqbaazi!! (An IB-DBO FF by Manya) Part-5

Part-5,

Shivaay tries to convince Anika but she doesn't listen to him.

S: Anika it is not like that I am worried just for everyone but I don't want anyone to get affected by our fights.

A: What is the need of sorry when it is just for family's sake? We can do acting in front of them to tell them everything is alright; they will also be convinced.

S: Anika there is need of sorry.

A: Oh do you think so but I don't feel like that.

Shivaay goes to Anika and holds her close. Anika hesitates.

S: Anika do you know you are important to me and I can't let you be away from me.

Anika in hesitation leaves from there. She comes to Arshi's room.

Ar: Di is everything alright? You don't seem to be fine.

A: Yes everything is fine.

Ar: Then why do I feel there is some problem? Did Shivaay say you something? Tell me I won't leave him.

A: No, nothing like that. I was missing you so came here.

Ar: May I ask something?

A: Sure ask.

Ar: Are you happy with this marriage or did you married coz you were helpless?

A: I am happy and it happened with my and Shivaay's consent. If there was any such problem I would have told earlier. Everything is just fine.

Ar: Okay. Does Shivaay know about your past?

A: No I haven't told him yet.

Ar: Di you should tell him if he gets to know from someone else then maybe he will feel bad. I suggest you should tell him about that incident.

Anika reminisce about her past and gets scared.

A: Can we change the topic?

Ar: Di its 12 a.m. already night you must be tired please go and take rest. Tomorrow is very special day for everyone.

A: Ok good night.

A (thinking in her mind smiling.): So it means Arnav remember it is my birthday tomorrow let's see who else remember.

Next day in morning,

Sau (Saumya): Help!!! Rudra who was passing by her room enters.

R: What happened? And why are you shrieking like you saw lizard or rat.

Sau: There under the bed a black rat is there.

R: Ohhh!!! Aaj tak dusro se suna tha elephants are scared of rats' aaj dekh bhi liya.

Sau: Are you here to joke just take out that rat. (Rat comes out of bed.)

R: It is fun to see you getting scared of rat.

Rat jumps over Saumya and she hugs Rudra accidently. She sees towards Rudra both share an eyelock and she realizes what she was doing and leaves him immediately.

R: (awkwardly) I will send maid here she will take out the rat.

Sau: Okay.

Rudra leaves from there. In Shivika's room Anika brings espresso for Shivaay.