2.. A Shock For Mehra Family

Hi my dear friends.. First of all.. I'm so glad to say that was an excellent and remarkable response from everyone..

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.. all the lovely people who had given those valuable votes and comments.. We three are so happy about it.. Thank you everyone...️💜

Here is the next chapter..

Happy reading.. 💜

Chapter  2..
A Shock For Mehra Family..

❣️❣️❣️❣️

The whole Mehra family members were shocked and startled to see Abhi standing along with a girl.. that too in a bridal attire..

Bulbul came forward and looked at Abhi saying.. Abhi.. What's this..!?.. Who is she..!?.. How could you do like this..!?.. Didn't you bother to inform about this to us before doing it..!?.. I can't believe it's you..!..

Abhi gave a muddled look while he was dazed with confusion on not able to get Bulbul's words.. And he gestured as what..!..

After a long lapse Bulbul gave him a freaky eyes saying... You got married with this girl.. That too not informing to us.. Abhi the Rockstar is married..!..

Bulbul's words made both of them to jerk mentally.. and both viewed at each other in shock..

While Anjali came towards Abhi and was about to speak.. But Abhi urges his voice saying.. Bhabi.. Please.. you too don't say something crack like this Bulbul.. It's not like you people think.. You all misunderstood us.. okay.. Like you people think.. We are not married..!..

Then.. OMG..!.. you both are lovers.. She eloped from her marriage.. Di.. see your brother in law.. Bulbul says in a stern tone looking at Anjali.. 

Abhi walks towards her and  says
Stop your crappie talks and thoughts Bulbul.. Will you let me speak.. He said and Bulbul shrinks her eyes at angrily at him..

Bhabi.. it's a very long story.. Actually when I was returning to home only I met her.. She .. she was been chased by some goons.. she somehow escaped from them and started running.. And unfortunately I hit her badly with my car.. Luckily she didn't get much hurt.. I managed and she was saved.. Then I got to know about her state.. Abhi completes and lets out a deep sigh looking at Anjali..

But.. Abhi.. She.. she is in this wedding dress..!?.. Anjali asked to clear her confusions further..

What to say bhabi... She has eloped from her marriage.. like Bulbul said..  Abhi said making them more confused.. While Abhi continued.. Her aunt  forced her into an uninterested marriage.. So she eloped from the wedding.. she is basically from a village.. new to our city.. He says looking at her..

But.. Abhi. Why did you bring her here..!?.. You only said she was running from danger.. What if we get into any trouble..!?.. Why did you get her here..!?.. Anjali asks with an uneasy voice by keeping her hand on his shoulders..