4) Sleepover

I walked into my dorm and saw all of the girls laughing and talking. Hey bitch change into your clothes and come talk to us about Brendon. Faith said. Okay in a minute I need to do something really quick. I said and pulled my phone out of my bra. Okay make sure your important thing doesn't take too long we have things for you. Piper said. Okay. I said and walked by them to my dresser. I pulled out some lingerie. Ooo your taking sexy pictures aren't you? Devon asked. Yeah. I said. Its wired that you and the hottest teacher are in a relationship and having sex. Piper said. Yeah. I said and walked to the bathroom. I locked the door and changed into the black, white and red lingerie that I grabbed. I took some pictures of myself and sent them to him. I got into the shower and washed myself. I got out and took and sent more pictures to him. He sent some back to me. I sent the last one to him where I'm in the shower. I got into my black and red panties then his black Rick and Morty shirt I put my shorts on then went back out to the room. I sat down next to them and talked. When did you get that shirt? Devon asked. It's not mine. I said smiling. Oh it's Mr.Urie's. Devon said. Yeah. I said blushing. Man he has good taste in shows. Piper said smiling. Yeah we watch it almost all the time. I said smiling. My phone played Brendon's ringtone. Which was Good Girls by 5Sos. Piper got up and grabbed my phone. I left it in the bathroom by accident. Brendaddy? She asked but started to laugh. Yeah shut up. I said smiling. Okay guys shut up. I said and answered the phone. Hey babe what's up. I said. How long will this sleepover thing take I miss you I need you right now. He whined. I have to be here all night. I said and giggled. Damn why? He asked. I don't know why. I said. Okay I miss you. He breathed out. I miss you too do you wanna facetime? I asked. Hell yeah. He said and hung up. He FaceTimed me. Hey babe I'm back. He said and smirked. He was only in his black boxers. His hair was a mess. Hey babe. I said smiling. Hey Mr.Urie! All the girls yelled. Hey girls. He said. They all looked at him. Oh god I didn't want to see my teacher practically naked. Piper said laughing. Well you had to be the creep. I said smiling. Hey babe I like my shirt on you. He said smiling. Yeah it's nice it smells like you. I said smiling and looked down. It would look better on my floor. He said seductively and bit his lip. It would. I said and bit my lip. You look sexy tonight. I said smiling. Haha so do you. He said and bit his lip. Why are you shirtless and no pants? Piper asked. Because it's hot in here. He said and chuckled. Oh. Piper said smiling. For some reason she grabbed my shirt and flashed him. He smirked. What the hell. I said laughing. What he needs to see them and he is shirtless. Piper said smiling. So that was awesome and sexy. He said. And babe are you coming over tomorrow night? He asked. Yeah I should be. I said smiling. I can't wait. He said smiling. Yeah. I said smiling. Wear something sexy. He said and bit his lip. Okay why? I asked smiling. I have ideas. He said. The girls made gaging sounds. Groosss. They all said. Shut the fuck up. I said smiling. Yeah shut up. Brendon said and smiled at me. I gotta go babe. I said. Okay loves you. He said smiling. Loves you too. I said smiling. The call ended and I threw my pillow at them. What the hell? Hey. All of the said. You fucking flashed him. I said laughing. So it's not like the hasn't seen them before. Piper said laughing. I know I already sent him um pictures but really through FaceTime? I asked laughing. Yeah it was funny I have never seen him so aroused. She  said laughing. All the girls laughed. Shut up. I said and threw more pillows at them. Hey. They all said. They threw pillows back at me. Hold up let me put this up. I said and put my phone on the night stand. I threw another pillow at them and we ended up in a pillow fight.
--The Next Day--
Today was a day off since it was Saturday. I walked to Brendon's room at 11 at night. I went into another room so I didn't look suspicious to anyone walking by. I knocked on his door. He immediately opened the door. He pulled me in and kissed me. I've missed you so much. He said in between kisses. He pulled at the bottom of my shirt. I took it off. He admired my chest with my  pink almost see through laced bra. He kissed down my neck. He pulled my shorts down and pushed me against the wall. He pulled my panties off. He played with my vagina. I moaned. I am close. I moaned out. Do it for me babe. He said. He continued then I came in his mouth. He came back up and kissed me. I pushed him onto the bed. I undid my bra and threw it off. He admired my chest. He bit his lip. I pulled his shirt off. I kissed him passionately. I pulled his boxers down and off. I pulled his boxers down and pumped my hand on his dick. He moaned loudly. He came and I put the condom on him. I inserted him. He moved his hands down my back to my ass and gripped lightly. He moved me up and down. We kissed passionately. Our bodies moved together our lips moved in sync. We both moaned. We both released at the same time. He pulled out. We both cuddled and fell asleep. I fell asleep to his steady heartbeat.
---
💜