nine

-3rd Person-

The news of the upcoming Greyjoy ship surprised everyone. Evelyn had a feeling something more was coming with it. Jon, Davos, Missandei and Evelyn all waited as the men ran through the water with the lifeboat. Then one of them turned his head, making Evelyn's heart sink. She hasn't seen Theon Greyjoy since he betrayed Robb. And now, it made her blood boil.

"Not here." Jon spoke as Evelyn tried to move forward. Her brother walks forward instead, meeting Theon on the shoreline.

"Sansa- Is she alright?" Theon gulps, just as Jon grabbed him by his shirt.

"What you did for her is the only reason I'm not killing you right now." he says, as he nods to Evelyn. "But I have no promises on what she'll do."

"We heard your uncle attacked your fleet." Davos steps in, as Jon lets go of Theon. "We thought you were dead."

"I should be." he says, looking at Evelyn now. She met his gaze, just as cold as before.

"And your sister?" Davos says.

"Euron has her." he says. "Came to ask for the queen's help to get her back."

"The queen's not here." Evelyn spoke now, as they all looked at her.

"Where did she go?" Theon asks her, but Jon answers.

"She took the dragons to surprise the Lannister army." he says. "She'll be back soon."

--------------------

Evelyn found herself out of the castle, on the stairway from the door. Overlooking the view of the place.

She felt like someone was watching her, but she already knew it was Theon. He wanted to try to talk to her. He felt like it's what he needed to do.

"I have nothing to say to you." she says, not turning to look at him.

"I'm sorry." he tells her. "I was stupid, trying to prove something to my father-"

"Jesus Theon, are you thick?!" she exclaims, standing up to look at him. "Robb called you his brother. And yet, you went on to betray him-"

"I was wrong." he says now. Evelyn takes a breath now.

"It doesn't matter." she says, turning away. "There are more important things."

A.N. am i the only one who found the boat scene in yesterdays episode a bit awkward?

also r.i.p viserion.