2.

*I imagine Calla as Jasmine Sanders*^^

*2 Months Later

***************************

Fuck" Calla screamed, glaring down at the 6 positive pregnancy test.
After about a month of waking up and vomiting every morning she finally decided she had to do it.

That asshole has left in the middle of the night without even saying goodbye.
Who does he think he is?

"Are you going to keep it" Angie said holding her now sobbing best friend.
Calla held onto Angie as she sobbed out the words 'yes'.

"Even if this kids father isn't in my life I'm going to take care of this baby" Calla stated firmly wiping her tears off.
She stood up and tossed all the test in the garbage.

When she turned around Angie had her in another hug.
"Don't worry Calla, this baby will have all the love he/she needs" She whispered kissing her best friends cheek.

'Oh I know it will' Calla thought already knowing how much this child was about to be spoiled.

***************************

Raphael rubbed his temples as a headache began forming from his brothers who were arguing about stupid shit.
Finally just fed up with it he slammed his hands on his desk inwardly smirking at how high they jumped.

"If you guys don't shut the fuck up, I swear I'm going to bust a cap in both of your assessment" He snarled through gritted teeth.
Rex and Ronald immediately stopped arguing and rushed out of his office continuing their childish bicker as they ran down the halls.

Raphael sighed and looked down at his paperwork, some of it containing information about that beautiful caramel goddess, Calla.
Thinking about her made him feel guilty about leaving her, after their incredible night of passion.

Usually Raphael would just 'fuck them and leave' but there was something about her that made him wanna pull him into his arms and keep her safe.
Shaking off his thoughts before he got hard on, he looked through all the paper work he's been buried in for a couple months after his father passed away.

When he got that call that his father was in the hospital after being shot during an ambush, he thought it might've been just a flesh wound, but turns out the shot was deadly.
Raphael got to say goodbye to his father one last time before he passed away in the hospital bed surrounded by family and friends.

"Hey boss we just got word that your girl just got to the Airport" Reggie said just barging into his office.
He grunted in anger about to slap the shit out of Reggie for interrupting his thoughts but then it hit him.

What the fuck was Calla going to the Airport for!?

He jumped up from his chair and grabbed his car keys, taking off down the hallway and down the stairs ignoring everyone's confused stares.
Raphael hopped in of his many cars silently praising himself for keeping all his car keys on the same chain.

He backed and sped down the road to the airport, in order to catch Calla before she left.
He pulled in and threw his keys to a random valet, running into the building just to see his beautiful Calla entering the door for a flight to Washington.

Just as Raphael was about to go chase after her the flight attendant shut the door, and walked off.
'Shit' he thought walking back out. 'We'll at least I know she'll be in Washington'

He grumpily snatched the keys out of the shaking valet boys hands and stomped over to his car.
'Watch out Calla, here I come' He thought chuckling as he texted Reggie to research for any family she had in Washington.