A trip to the store - Changes everything part 2

This is Chapter 2. I hope you like it. I've given it some thought and tried my best to make it very well. Enjoy! Please comment and remember, your opinion matters! Rate please!

****************************************************************************

As I woke up, I was in the hospital room. I've saw my parents outside my door talking to a nurse, that I'm guessing is the nurse that was taking care of me. I saw my room was not that big and was not small either. The wall was painted warm green and had rose wallpaper on the bottom. My bed was in the center of the room. Directly in front of my bed was a sink area with a big mirror that had hand sanitizer, gloves, the big red thing they put used needles into it, soap, towels and drawers filled with doctor supplies. Behind my bed, was the entire stuff doctors needed just in case anything else happens to me. I could only recognize the thing the doctor use to look into your eyes, nose, and the blood pressure thing. To my right, the was a seat with blankets; where I'm guessing one of my parents were sleeping, a plate of fresh foods and past that, there was a window seat and a big window that doesn't open. To my left, another chair, where Arella was sleeping and in the background, the was a big painting of a big rose garden. In the upper left hand corner, there sat a TV. In the right back hand corner, there was a bathroom. I looked at down at my hands and saw my wristbands, it said: "Ellory Macintosh, 5:18PM, Tuesday, June 15, 2010." I could see the veins on my hands and arms sticking out. My hands were extremely cold. I looked into the mirror, as I saw myself; I had the same feeling I had when I read the word oysters. I felt something vibrating on my chest. I looked down and started screaming and trying to pull whatever that was in there out, quickly. The nurse and my parents came wondering. Arella woke up and started screaming with me. My parents come in and started to say, "Elle! What's wrong?!! What's happening?" My mother responded saying for me, "Lucas! She's wondering what the pacemaker is for!" As I hear those words, I calmed down. The nurse came to me and said, "Hi, I'm your nurse who's going to be taking care of you for the rest of the day. Tomorrow, a new nurse will come for you and tomorrow night, another different nurse will be here with you. You can call me Sophia. The thing in your heart is a pacemaker. A pacemaker is a small, battery-operated electronic device which is inserted under the skin to help the heart beat regularly and at an appropriate rate. The pacemaker has leads the travel through a large vein to the heart, where the wires are anchored. The leads send the electrical impulses to the heart to tell it to beat. Are you hungry? I'm going to bring you breakfast. Here's a paper and check the things you want to eat." "I'm not hungry at all. I don't want to eat anything right now. And I know what a pacemaker is, that's why I calmed down after my mother told me." I told her. "You're going to eat because if you don't eat, you're going to die. That's one of the main reasons why you've fainted." My mother shouted at me. "Whatever I said, give me the list of food" I was handed the list of food and I realized I had to leave 2 sections blank or I'd be charged extra. I ordered some pancakes with syrup and butter, fruit juice, 1 blueberry muffin, 1 chocolate muffin, chocolate milk, 2 extra chocolate glazed chip doughnuts, and a water bottle. "Wow! You're the fattest pig ever!" Arella said after looking at my list. "Screw you, you fat whore. I didn't eat for the past 2 days. Unlike you, we all aren't anorexic." I responded. My mother, who apparently thinks can make everything perfect says, "Girls! Stop fighting! It's getting annoying at the moment!" My dad came in and started bursting into laughter. He then said, "Arella, I need you to come with me so we can change into a different pair of clothes and pick up some clothes for your mom. Adeline, do you want anything from panera bread? I'm going there after we change." "I want the plain bagel with honey walnut spread and the breakfast power sandwich without the ham and some orange juice and water." My mother said. "Why can't I have panera and you guys are all getting it? And Arella, bring me a suitcase full of my clothes and my charger!" "The doctor told us that we shouldn't feed you any take out for a while and to have a real cooked meal and your charger is right behind your bed and your phone is hooked up to charger." "Yeah, a plan to save you money!" I said. I grabbed my phone and I saw that I have 233 missed text messages. I had 1039 unread messages on my e-mail and face book. "Mom, I haven't checked my phone and two days and I already have 1039 messages and 233 missed texts." I said. "You're pretty popular, I guess." Mom replied. I asked her what happen and she said, "When you fainted at Kroger and the called the ambulance. While putting you in the ambulance, the paramedic found your phone, found Arella's number and called her. He told her his name and why he had your phone and he told her about you. Arella called us and we came here, Columbia memorial hospital. They said you fainted due to you not eating and heart problems. You won't need any heart surgeries. I'm sorry you had to go through this." I wanted to tell her about my experiences with the reporter, but I felt like she'd think I'm crazy. I needed to piece things together. "Ellory, it's time to take your medication." Said Sophia. "What medication? What for? "I said. "You have to take this medicine for your heart to get use to the pacemaker. It can knock you out less than 10 minutes." "Alright. That's what I need! Give me all of it!" I said. I examined it carefully and had half a spoon of it. "Good night!" I yelled before being knocked out. As I woke up, I saw my parents with a sad face painted on their face and Arella in the corner, really quiet. I heard my dad whisper saying, "I don't think it's a good time to tell Elle." I went back to sleep thinking everything was okay, but a part of me knew something wasn't right and it was trying it's best to find its way out, but how? I had a dream that I was in marshmallow land and was swimming in chocolate fudge. I don't think I'm ever waking up.