6

I close the room door quietly before walking down the stairs.

It was hard to get Ethan to let go of me while he was sleeping, but I finally was able to when I told him I'd be right back and I was using the washroom.

I feel bad for lying because of everything he has done for me recently but this is all for the better.

I descend down the stairs and make my way towards the front door.

I'm almost out the door when a voice stops me.

"Aria?"

I quietly scold myself for being too loud and turn around slowly. I see Kylie looking confused as ever.

I notice that her cheeks were wet and her eyes were puffy.

"Kylie? What's wrong? And what are you doing down here?" I ask, averting my eyes from her tear stained cheeks.

"Uh, nothing." She says.

I look to her hand and notice that she's holding something small

She sees me staring and she hides it behind her back.

"I was actually wondering if I could talk to you about something. I was going to wait until the morning but if you're here now then-"

I look at the door then back at Kylie.

"Right now? At 4AM?" I ask.

"Um yeah."

"I don't know Kylie, I really have to go somewhere right now." I say, starting to whisper.

"Where are you going?" She asks curiously.

I look up at the staircase and at the room door that Ethan was behind, just checking if we were making too much noise.

"Don't worry about it Kylie. Seriously."

"But Aria please I really need to talk to you-"

She steps forward and reaches out her hand but I cut her off before she can come any closer.

"I'm really sorry Kylie. I know it seems urgent to you but I really can't talk right now."

Before Kylie can say anything else, I unlock the door and walk outside.

Before shutting the door behind me, I look back at Kylie and see that her hand holding the small object has dropped.

My jaw almost dropped when I realized what it was.

A pregnancy test.

I shut the door and my mind starts racing, making all my thoughts jump to conclusions.

Is that what she wanted to talk to me about?

Is she pregnant?

●●●

I've reached my apartment building and enter the front doors just at day break.

I'm greeted by Chris, the charming young man at the front desk.

"Hey Aria! W-What are you doing out this early? You usually come down to the front lobby around 7:45AM when you're leaving for work. I'm not implying that I've made up a schedule of when I can see you based off of your movements from the last 8 months, but why? How are you?"

I giggle a bit and he blushes.

He's always been this adorable. I've noticed over the past 2 years that he's sometimes only like this around me, but I don't really fuss about it.

"I just went for a little early morning walk, and I'm good. How are you Chris?"

He blushes before answering.

"Well it's only 5:17AM, but my day got a whole lot better after seeing you!"

I giggle again and nod my head before telling Chris I'm going to my apartment now.

He nods his head and stares at me until the elevator door closes.

He's a bit weird, but cute.

The elevator reaches my floor and chimes as the doors open.

I'm suddenly taken back at who I see. Not to mention, I'm also disgusted.

My ex. Liam.

The one who cheated on me and got me into this whole mess in the first place.

I lower my head pretending to not see him and walk towards my apartment.

"Aria?" He calls after me.

I hear his footsteps behind me and his hand was soon on my shoulder. I stop walking.

"Liam, I'm going to tell you once and only once. Get your hand off of me." I demand.

I turn around and Liam does what I say.

"Whoa whoa why are you yelling? You'll wake your neighbors up."

"I hope you've moved everything you own out of my apartment Liam, because when I say "I'm keeping it", I'm keeping it."

He nods his head and points to a box on the floor by the elevator.

"Good. Now get the fuck out of here." I spit before turning back around and walking away.

I get to my apartment and look for my key under the mat and pull it out.

Everyone in the building does this, so why can't I?

I know it's an easy way to break into people's house when we're not there but everyone trusts each other here.

I close the door behind me and head to my room so I can change my clothes and I can finish sleeping.

I hear a knock on my door but I ignore it.

I just basically walked from the one side of the city to another. I need to sleep.

I notice that my eyelids are starting to droop so I quickly pick out my night clothes from my drawers and change out of Kylie's.

I close the curtains and fall back onto my bed, moaning softly as I feel the silk sheets press against my body.

Soon enough, I'm encased in silk and my mind drifts into slumber.

●●●

**YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING ME TO VIEW THE NEXT CHAPTER AS IT WILL BE PRIVATE!!**

●●●

Make sure you guys are following me for the next chapter!

It's going to be super interesting and you DEFINITELY don't want to miss it😉

And LIT LIT LIT WHO WANNA BLAZE IT🔥🔥💨💨

Jk jk I'm not a smoker lol.

Did you like this chapter?

Should I do another chapter? Let me know in the comments!

Have any questions about the story? Ask them and I'll answer!

Comment and vote for next chapter!

I'll see you guys next chapter!

PEACE✌

~ your litty titty bitch k🐍