Run in

The three avengers successfully infiltrated the base and were quick to split up. Steve went to the control room with Clint while Natasha went down to the cells to look for any of their targets. This type of mission was very routine to them at this point.

While Natasha ran through the halls she started to come across more and more knocked out soldiers/guards/agents. This put her really on edge and she kept her guard up.

"Steve, am I the only one coming across all these knocked out agents?" She spoke through her earpiece.

"No, we came across a few as well. Me and Clint split up, I'm following the trail of knocked out soldiers and he went the other way to look for the control room."

"Alright, well be-" She stopped and ducked behind a corner when she saw guards walking towards her.

"Natasha? do you copy?"

"Yes I copy... just have a little something I need to take care of."

Then she came out from behind the corner but instead of having to fight herself, she froze as she was met with the sight of two blonde men effortlessly knocking the guards out. She hid behind the corner again and looked from around it at them.

"How many guards can you have like, this is overkill." The slightly shorter blonde scoffed while looking over his nails. "All this fighting will totally ruin my nails."

"Do you really not have anything better to complain about other then your nails and hair?" The other one rolled his eyes and walked on.

"I could complain about how this place stinks and I just want to find Hungary and Austria and just get out of here." He paused for a moment then shivered. "Ugh this place brings back bad memories."

"Then just hurry up. We can't be that far....Plus I think it'll be best to use human names in case we are followed."

"Yeah right." He waved his hand dismissingly. "They already know we exist so like, what's even the point. Plus it's not like I even know your name."

The other one sighed and again rolled his eyes. "It's for safety precautions, you never know, maybe not all of them know.... and my name is Vash."

The other stays silent for a moment before grudgingly replying. "....Feliks."

Natasha's interest was definitely piqued and she decided to tail them. She followed them for some time before they walked through a door leading to the next room full of stronger cells. She was definitely interested by what they meant by 'human names' and who these Hungary and Austria people were.... wait. She remembered the names under the files, Elizabeta and Roderich.... Hungary and Austria. So Stark didn't go crazy after all? But human countries? yeah right, they must just be some form of code names.

With Steve and Clint, they ended up running back into each other and stuck together for the rest of the search.

When they finally made it to the control room they entered, expecting to see soldiers and guards in need of knocking out, yet... they were already knocked out. Instead they saw a dark haired girl working at one of the computers and behind her was a tall blonde man. He spotted them immediately and took out two hand guns.

Steve was quick to react and put his shield up to block the fire, while Hawkeye ducked behind one of the desks and prepared an arrow.

"Woah zhere Vest. Didn't Alfred say not to kill anyone?" Came a voice behind Steve before he was kicked to the ground.

"Zhese are stun bullets you dumkopf." The blonde dodged an arrow sent his way, he then ran up to help his brother in a hand to hand fight with the two. Steve was against the blonde and Clint against the albino.