01.

| chapter one |

FRESH MEN was crowding the halls and Junior wanted to smack them all back to middle school where they belonged .

He couldn't even take two steps before he had to stop because the short children where everywhere, either hurrying to find their class or talking with each other in small groups like school is a freaking exciting talk show. The others where just plain annoying too, every single grade bothered him. Music blasted from Juniors earphones and even tho it was the first day of school and had only been five minutes, he was already very done and wanted to go home. Sure it's always fun to see his friends but he could just as easily meet them somewhere else, he didn't need school for that.

As he reached his locker he frowned, some blonde guy where trying to break into his locker. The guy was struggling, trying to open the blue locker after putting in the code in the lock several times while his friend stood by him.

"Maybe you got the wrong code Liam?" The friend asked and Junior snorted, more like wrong locker.

He walked up to the two, towering over both of them and the friend was the first one to take notice of him.

"Are you politely trying to open my locker for me, or breaking in little dude?" Junior asked, not sounding amused but rather annoyed.

"Wha- no this is my locker! Wait, did you just call me little?"The blonde questioned then seemed to drift of as he stared up at the older student, still with one hand on the lock. Junior just rolled his eyes and motioned with his hand for the two to get lost or at least out of his sight.

"Clearly we have the wrong locker, I'm so sorry. We will go now, Liam?"

"I'm not little." The blonde mumbled angrily and Junior almost felt like cooing at the guy and yell out an ridiculously loud 'aww'

"And I'm not tall, it appears to be sarcasm day today huh." Junior replied and opened his locker then threw his gray backpack in carelessly. He took his algebra book and watched as the friend dragged away the blonde, Liam. The two walked away and seemed to be mumbling to each other, or the friend was while the little blonde was glancing back at Junior. He ignored it and closed his locker then started making his way to class, bumping into some friends on the way.

Junior's friends consisted of Reyna, a beautiful dark-skinned girl with a whole lot of attitude. Then Tobias who's his closest friend, they've known each other since 5th grade and always stuck together.
Junior is a person who seems really mean, hostile, brutal and looks like he wants to smother you to death but really when you get to know him he grows on you quickly. He has some friends over the school, some who he just says hi to or sits with in class. The bigger group who isn't his friends are Mcall and his little gang.
They don't hate each other, just got some history. You see in fourth grade a young and innocent Junior tried to befriend Scott, that went shit. He was pushed into a mud puddle by Stiles Stilinski, who accused him of being a friend stealer. He just wanted a new friend but the pale idiot apparently couldn't accept that happening.

By lunch Junior was already sick of being in school, they had a new history teacher all girls where gawking at and there was no new interesting students so all was pretty much the same.
He stood in the lunch line with Reyna, who was talking non stop and gushing about some hybrid Klaus guy. She would probably start gossiping about every single student at the school in a short matter of time. She runs a gossip girl blog, which is a big deal and as weird as it is the girl has set her mind on Scotty being either supernatural or just plain strange. Junior half listened as she rambled and grabbed fries, while being unknown to a certain blonde watching him just behind them.

"And seriously if he would punch me, I would thank him." Reyna spoke as she took a fry from his plate and ate it, she has a problem with always liking others food over her own. It would annoy him to the beyond but he does the same so there's no point in getting pissy about it.

"That's abuse? You don't thank someone for abuse, what's wrong with you?" Junior asked with scrunched eyebrows as he grabbed a milk package and glanced over the cafeteria.

"Nothing's wrong with me! If you watched  the originals you would agree with me- hold up, why are you being ogled by the cutie behind us?" Reyna spoke, whispering the last part as she leaned in closer to him. Junior looked past his shoulder and was meet with the, what was his name? Lucas, Leon, Liam? The little blonde quickly looked away as their eyes meet and Junior shrugged it off then put his arm around Reyna and lead her away. Knowing she would most likely attack the blonde with questions and scare him

They sat down at their normal table and sooner then later Tobias joined them with a grin as he draped an tan arm around Junior then messed up his hair, earning a scowl and glare from the taller teen.

"I swear i question every day why I'm friends with you." Junior muttered and a wide smirk landed on Tobias's lips.

"Because you love me darling, that's why."

"I swear Scott just said the words full moon, turning and wolf in the same sentence!" Reyna said, her eyes on the table Mcall sat at with his friends.

"How could you hear him? He's like on the other side of the cafeteria?" Tobias asked, not sounding interested but asking anyways.

"I've been practicing reading lips so I can figure out what's up with with Scoot and his little Scooby gang."

Junior and Tobias stared at their friend as she looked deeply focused on 'Scoot' but noticed her eyes drifting of to the Tate girl. The two bursted out laughing.

"L-lip reading?" Tobias laughed, as the people in the cafeteria looked at the loud three.

"Scoot?" Junior questioned and laughed more as he looked at his best friend. Reyna glared at them, her red lips fighting off a smile. She knew it was weird to pick up lip reading just because she's suspicious, but determined to figure out Scott's secret she pretended to be annoyed by her two friends.

"He's looking this way! Shush! He might have super hearing or be able to read minds! " Reyna slapped Tobias arm, only making the two boys glance at each other and begin laughing louder.

"Oh shit! he might be batman or even better Clark Kent, maybe we should check if he has a suit under those clothes." Tobias joked and Junior leaned over while snickering.

"I hate you." Reyna muttered and left the table.

"You love us!" Junior yelled after her, knowing she wasn't mad since they joke around all the time. Mean jokes, insults and teasing is the basics of their friendship.

Little did they know Scott had heard their whole conversation and was glancing after Reyna with a frown. And little did Junior know Liam was watching him with a scowl, not liking how close the older sat with his friend.