I'm trying my best!

Toby sobbed as he just got yelled at by his lovers, he ruined their plan to escape and ended up getting caught by the police they were held in different cells but close to eachother, "I'm sorry Masky! Im sorry Hoodie" He sobbed out they looked at him annoyed, "When we get out you are so going to be in trouble" said Masky who hissed at his lover.
Toby sat there sobbing " Im really sorry" he said and sniffed as slenderman had finally shown up and erased everyones memories who was in the prison except the proxy's, "Im disappointed in you Toby" said slenderman, Toby looked up at him shocked, he tried his best to get slenderman happy and now he was a disappointment, "Sorry sir" he said and looked down, his heart had shattered he ruined everything and stood up leaving with the two proxy's and slenderman.
As soon as they had made it home he ran to his old room and jumped on his bed and began crying into the pillow. Masky and Hoodie watched their lover in pity as well with slenderman who had felt bad for the small male who ran up the stairs crying, " You 2 distract him while I go do a get well surprise for him" Slenderman ordered and they both nodded and went upstairs to their lovers room, "Toby?" Asked hoodie
"Go away!" Shouted Toby who cried even more, the 2 proxy's made their way towards the small male and wrapped their arms around him " we're sorry" they said in fusion towards their lover, " If you're sorry prove it!" Toby shouted, they both nodded and leaned down kissing their lover, Hoodie had grabbed his lover from behind and trailed his hands into the males sweater and running his hands along Toby's chest and squeezing his nipples, Toby let out a loud moan and began panting heavily Masky smirked and took off the males pants noticing pink stocking "i-it was getting cold" Toby said as an excuse and Masky huffed as he took off the males pants fully a long with Hoodie taking off the shirt and sweater, Masky thrusted inside Toby with Hoodie.
Toby let out a long moan and gasped out as Hoodie trailed kisses down his neck while Masky did the same with his back biting onto his shoulder, Toby let out a scream as they both began thrusting inside the male at the same time going hard and fast in increase speed "Hoodie, Masky!!!" He screamed out in pleasure as he already felt himself near his end, the pleasure was unbearable the hot breath's against his chest and shoulder was making him dizzy "please I need your cum!!!" He shouted as he screamed cumming with all of his lovers.