Chapter 2

Lauren's POV

I wake up in a totally different room . Where the freak am I ? Then the memories came back in my head about what happen . I looked at the clock and it said '8:30am ' . I got up , got dress and went downstairs to see dad making breakfast . " Morning dad ." I said to him . "morning sweetheart . " he replied . He then sat a plate of pancakes on the table . "thanks dad ,the look delish!" I said while talking a bit of the sweet fluffiness . After breakfast I wanted to take a walk so I ask dad if I could go and he said yes . I got my black converses and phone and went outside . When I was walking I saw little kids playing in the street and in there yards . I like this neighborhood already . I then saw a group of kids my age down the street . 3 of them are girls and 4 of them are boys . One of the girls saw me and ran over to me .she had medium brown hair ,brown eyes and was tan . "Hi ! My name is Madison but you can call me Maddy ." maddy said . " hi my name is Lauren . " I said to her .then all of the other kids came to us . One of the girls has dirty blond hair and green eyes . "hey I'm Kaylie ." she said .the other girl has light curly brown hair with hazel eyes ." hey I'm melody . But people call me Mel . " mel said . Then one boy with dark skin( I'm trying not to be racist ) and brown hair said " hey I'm Corey " then another one had dark skin too said "and I'm JJ " he said . The other boy has pale skin with black hair and green eyes ."whats up ,I'm jacob ." then the last one was super cute . He has blond hair and sparkling blue eyes " hi I'm Gavin ! " he said in a sweet voice . " Hi everyone im Lauren and I'm new here ." I said . " hey we should let her join our group ! " Mel said to her group. " well, she has to answer some questions . " corey said . " ok then ! Gavin you ask them .!" maddy said " ok , 1st . Do you like minecraft ,2nd do you like youtube ,and last do you like skydoesminecraft and team crafted ? " Gavin said . " yes ,yes and yes there awesome ! They're my dad and uncles !" I shouted . They all gasp . " wait . Your his daughter !" Jacob said to me ,I nodded . " prove it !" Kaylie shouted . "follow me then ." I said . We were at my house so I opened the door invited them to go in . " Daddy ! I'm home with some new friends !" I shouted. No answer . I sighed then went the kitchen and got butter ."I got butter!"I shouted again. Then I heard running down the stairs . But more then one person . I see dad ,and uncle Mitch ,uncle Jerome ,uncle husky (she calls him that ) , uncle Ian , uncle Jason , and uncle Ty ! "yah ! My uncles are her!" I yelled while I ran and hug them all . I look back at my new friend to see their jaws had dropped all the way down to the the floor . I think there zoned out because of my uncles and dad ,so me being me went to the freezer to get 7 ice cubs and put it on their lips . The were all screaming , me and the guys laugh . Unfortunately, the ice melted and the were talking again . " omg he is you dad and they're you uncles ! Sweet ! " maddy yelled . " dad , many ,many uncles ,these are my new friends ,Maddy,Kaylie,Mel,JJ,Jacob,Corey ,and Gavin ! " I introduced them . They all said heys and hellos . I then lead them to follow me to my purple minecraft theme room . They all sat down on the floor or the bed . " I'll go get some snacks !" I said ."I'll help you . " Gavin said. I nodded and when were about to leave the room ,JJ whistle at us . I blushed and so did Gavin . Then we quickly get out of the giggling room . We went downstairs and saw dad and every one talking about team crafted stuff so I ignored it . We went in to the kitchen and Gavin was helping me with the snacks . I have to admit , I have a little crush on him . I was trying to get something form the shelf but couldn't reach it . Gavin then was over me to get it for me and I felt my cheeks red . "T-thanks . " I stuttered. "no problem " he gave me a small smile . We then went back up stairs and hangout. It was an hour when the all have to leave . We all exchanged numbers and said we would text each other . After the left , I went to see my uncles and dad in the pool swimming . I went up stairs and changed into my swimsuit and jumped in the pool from my window . I heard a lot of gasps and saw one angry dad . " Lauren Sky Dahlberg ! What the heck was that !" my dad yelled . " sorry daddy , it was fun ." "I don't care ! You could of killed your self ! You scared me to death ! " he came to hug me. I then had a flash back of my mom saying those words and actions to me. The pain of emotion hit me and I started crying . " I-I'm s-sorry , d-daddy ." I sobbed . The other guys said they had to go and left . It was just me and daddy . " sweetheart , tell me what happen ." my dad said . " I'm sorry , it's just you said the same words as my mom before the accident . My mom was a sweet person , so kind . Even if your a jerk , she'll still love you. My dad was a brave confident man with humor . If you felt sad , he will cheer you up . My little sister ,Meghan , was a talkative girl , but was very smart and she would always help you in any problem . And dad you have all of those personalities ,so it just took me back a little . I love you and them both equal , and always will . " I said and smiled . Adam had a gentle smile on his face " I love you too sweetheart , always ," "and forever ." I said back . "so , what about Gavin ? " he grinned . My face was red again . "s-shut up , we're only friends ." I said . "surrrrrre ." he rolled his eyes . I laughed . " I'm going to bed night dad ." night sweetheart , love you ." he said . " love you too" I smiled and went to bed . Man I'm tired !

I hope you guys liked it !

-Jinx :)