solar eclipse

i saw the total solar eclipse today and it was absolutley breathtaking so why not make a fic about it. also seriously guys please comment any ideas im running out and i don't want to keep taking long breaks.

----
(unedited bc i'm lazy, sorry for any mistakes)
tyler woke up to his alarm, after only a second he shot up and out of bed in excitement. he heard josh gasp and sit up, tyler forgot that he was sleeping and accidentally woke him up.

"jesus tyler, you scared me!" josh said, his voice rough from sleep but also high pitched from being scared awake at the same time.

"i'm sorry, i'm just excited, today's the eclipse," tyler said while pulling on a pair of black skinny jeans.

josh chuckled at how excited he was, "come on get dressed!" tyler whined walking out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

josh shook his head and rolled out of bed before pulling on some jeans and a t-shirt, he made his way to the kitchen where tyler was sipping a red bull and scrolling through his phone.

josh snuck up behind him and took the red bull before dumping it down the kitchen sink.

"oh my god! josh, what the heck?" tyler said in obvious annoyance.

"love, we've talked about this, you can't keep drinking this crap in the morning it'll make you sick" tyler sighed and rolled his eyes before looking back at his phone.

a smirk came across josh's face and he looked at tyler before sneaking up behind him and tickling his sides.

"stop it joshie!" tyler squealed pushing him away.

"i just wanted to hear you laugh" josh said kissing his cheek.

tyler rolled his eyes again, "why are you always so sappy?"

josh let out an airy laugh, "you know you love it" josh smiled and sat down on the little kitchen stools. 

they scrolled through twitter for a while before tyler got a notification on his phone, the eclipse was starting in 30 minutes.

he jumped up and grabbed the ugly, flimsy glasses, before going outside to the backyard.

josh laughed and followed him.

they looked up and saw that the sun was about fifty percent covered and tyler gasped in awe.

they sat, holding hands, occasionally looking up to see the moon slowly start to cover the sun even more.

tyler noticed it was getting darker and cooler outside and he started to get really excited.

josh smiled while watching him.

soon, the moon completely covered the sun and they were able to look without their glasses at the corona, which is the outer ring of the sun.
tyler squealed in excitement and jumped up.

he and josh both stared in awe at the moon that covered the sun.

"wow." was all that tyler could say.

josh made sure to press a quick kiss to tyler's lips before looking back up.

"that was literally a once and a lifetime kiss, ty." josh said realizing how special the entire thing was. slowly the sun started to come back into view.
over the next thirty minutes it got lighter and warmer outside. they both sat silently.

they were in awe of what they had just seen.

after a while, the sun was in complete view again and they laid in the grass, enjoying the sunshine.

"that was insane" was the last thing tyler said before they went inside, both of their minds still completely shocked by the amazing thing they'd just seen.

----
this is really short and honestly not that great, sorry :(