You

She left me. Not the over way around. So don't go blaming me for this shit. You weren't there. You didn't hold her when she died did you?! Whispered for her to come back and asked why did you do this! Only for her to answer back you never noticed. Maybe I did let your daughter die. BUT SO DID YOU. WE ALL DID! But I don't understand how you could've let this happen and I have seen her try it before and I thought she was over it but I guess I just didn't pay enough attention but this is not only my fault. At least I tried! I PUT HER BACK TOGETHER TIME AND TIME AGAIN! But I just... wasn't fast enough. I am sorry. But I shouldn't be the only one who gets blamed. Her last words her legacy that she wrote on that piece of paper killed me I loved her! I LOVE HER! But sweetheart you never did love her did you? I tattooed her  name on my arm. Because she will always be my Soulmate/Sparkmate. If you're not OK with that if you're not OK with me that's OK! But live with this. I asked her to marry me. she said yes but she went over to your house to tell you but she couldn't because you kept trash talking me so tell me who's the one Who killed her!

Ps: I truly am sorry for your loss.
But I don't think you even care.