birds...

(STORY WITH KEEF)

Tamaya's POV

I wake up to the sound of Keith screaming bird. ''IT'S A BIRD BABYYYYY WAKE UPPPPP". What a fucking way to start off my day. "What do you mean it's a bird, you know I hate those flying demons". I said while rubbing the crust out my eye, still unaware of what's going on. "IT CAME THROUGH THE SKYLIG-...". He says while making hand motions and talking fast. "First of all calm down baby, and it-...." I started to say as the bird came and flew down to me and then flew to a corner , and in that very corner it stared at me. I started to cry and I couldn't move , I was literally stuck looking at that bird. ''TYREE PLEASE GET THE BIRD PLEASE BABYYYY OR CALL SOMEONE OH GOD HELP ME". I said while crying and falling to the ground shaking. Keith laughs at me really hard, which makes me cry even more.

"How you gonna tell me to calm down , you calm down" he says while finally calming down from laughing. "IM NOT IN THE FUCKING MOOD PLEASEE GET HELP, OR SO HELP ME FATHER GOD I'LL FEED YOUR DICK TO THAT BIRD". He starts laughing, but this time harder, "You can't even go near that bird". I start to count from 1-10 cause I'm tryna figure out who should I kill first, that tweety bird or Mr.Keith. I start to scoot back from the bird, but the son of a bitch flies over my head to the window. "LET HIM THE FUCK OUT NOW." I yell , trying to collect my thoughts. "Baby, don't you wanna say hi, or can you at least open the window". Did he just ask me-... oh father god help him. ''I'm not opening that window, you know I'm scared of birds." He rolled his eyes and blew his breath, "Fine, *but don't expect me to buy you food then*".He mumbles.

''I heard that, why can't you say it loud, you weenie hut jr lover", I say laughing and losing breath. "You kno-... let me get this bird out." 

Bird's POV

I'm just tryna get the fuck up outta here that woman is crazy as fuck. Sitting there screaming and shit. Damn, I'd rather be with a snake then her annoying ass. God speed. Oh shit I see this man opening something, Is that a way out !? IT IS IM FREE AT LASSSSSSTTTT. 

Tamaya's POV

Finally, finally, FINALLYYYYYY he lets the bird out, but I'm sitting on the floor pouting. "What's wrong babygirl, the bird is out." I stared at him, with a smile cracking since he called me babygirl. "You said you won't buy me food, you monster". He stands there with a dumb look upon his face. "You really mad-... you k-... let's get ourselves together THEN we can eat, got me?" I nod happily while going up stairs.

Hi everyone, welcome to my first story. Thanks for reading this and please vote and comment your thoughts about this and what I need to improve. Byeeee. 

(Also if you want to request one of your stories just inbox me)

  💕 .