THE GOOD GIRLS

Lightning's pov

Hi my name's lightning and I'm the school's nerd and geek also known as the school outcast or nerdy natsu,I don't know the idiot who made that name but everyone enjoy's calling me that,here's one thing they should know there all idiot's.

Anyway I'm a third year student with straight A's and the teacher's pet i've been schooling here for 5 year's and the most hated girl in school but everyone doesn't know that im the lead singer in the most popular band called the RAINBOON'S.

I have 5 friends,2 are also bullied while 3 have a higher social status than us and sometimes ignores us. Well it's always the same day almost about everyday but im used to it so it's no big deal anymore to me.

Rain's pov
Hieee! I'm rain I'm the cute bullied good girl of this school i'm bullied because im very cute and always got attractive by boys.

Oh,and im in third year in highschool just like my friends i am really glad i have 2 friends who are bullied like me and who expierenced being bullied like me but we have been very famous and rich. Do you wanna know why? Because were the rainboon's.

But we mostly keep it a secret from other kid's,while my other 3 friend's prove and flaunt it on our first day of school that's how there more popular than me.

Blaze's pov

Hi im blaze i'm the most athletic bullied tomboyish girl here in school. Do you wanna know why im bullied because I always talk to boy's so much that they often have a crush on me and every girl was jelous of me just like my best friend rain.

I myself am third year in highschool and I'm the captain of every sport's here in school aside football,I have straight A's so that's why im still in every sport and I know how to play the piano and elec. guitar.

I myself don't like 3 of my friends behavore sometimes and they often focus on there studies,b ut most of all they always ignores me so I do the same the only true friends I got are lightning and rain.

So I'm gonna stop here this is just really short to be honest. Oh! And I forgot I'm gonna add rubixcube',s character's in here as well as sweetdreamers charac. and the one who made from nerd to badass story and that nerd. I'm just saying so you won't think i'm copying im just a fan of them!

Yess:your acting like a kid big sis.

Kaka:so what lil sis.!

Ishy:will you guys stop fighting!

Yess&kaka:no we will not

Kaka:anyways as I was saying there going to be in chapter ten and theres a few changes with the ppgz ok so you will find out sooner or later 'kay?

Thank you and good bye! Don't forget to like and subscribe!

KKE (this is what I want with my account but it's all my mom's account ok)