2 | manager sun

jieun focus
the sound of a clock on the wall made jieun more frustated. dark circles under her eyes were pretty obvious and she was on the edge of bumping onto the counter table. she needed a sleep, a goddamn peaceful sleep but those customers seemed liked they didn't wanted to leave their seats at all. and here she was pretending to be alright infront of her boss even though it was like a hell because the middle aged man kept glaring at her with his pen in between his fingers jabbing a piece of paper.

jieun blinked her eyes several times trying to get rid the sleepiness and thanfully a new customer decided to show up and jolted her from her dreamland. "can i take your order?"

a bright pink blush flushed on the customer's cheeks when his eyes trailed to jieun's face. if jieun wasn't oblivious, she definately could saw the not so innocent stare she got from the man infront of her. but jieun was clueless as fuck, (not to mention she was too sleepy to realize) she kept on smiling at her customer which were only few centimeters away from her.

"i want set 2,"

god, jieun was so dumb. set 2 needed to take a long time (not that long) since it contained many orders in there. jieun nodded her head and furrowed her eyebrows as in asking her customer anything else. thankfully the customer shook his head but did not missed to wink at jieun which leave her confused. jieun shrugged it off and started to do her works. firstly, she took out a slice of chocolate cake which she needed to bend down a little and definately got her customer to stare at her ass.

once she's done, she groaned internally when she realized the chocolate chips cookies already nearing to end. she gave an apologetic smile toward the customer and quickly ran to get a few more cookies and the pervert customer was doing nothing but only staring at her ass and her thighs. after like 7 minutes jieun complied the order, she handed the order at the customer which left her flustered when the customer held her hand and carresed them.  "uh what are you doing?"

jieun shrieked not too loud since she didn't wanted to make a scene. the customer gave a flirty smile, he took the plastic bag that had the food in there and a cup of coffee that jieun gave. he paid for the food but still not walked away which made jieun confused. but nevertheless, jieun only ignored the customer and continued to arrange the cookies inside its container.

"kim jieun what are you doing?"

jieun jumped on her feets when her manager voice roared inside the café. a shiver ran through her spine, feeling too scared to met her manager's eyes. but she was forcefully met them when her manager grabbed her shoulder a little bit to tight and let jieun faced his furious self. "what the fuck are you doing? that customer telling me you aren't doing your job! do you want to lose it?!" jieun looked at the customer which were her manager pointed at and to her surprised she saw the pervert customer.

"w-what? i did my job like what you said! what do you mean?" jieun exclaimed but shutted her eyes tight when she saw her manager raised his right hand high and was about to slap her. god, where were the customers at that time? fortunately, jieun was saved by a new customer who went inside the café and took their attention when they heard the bell rang.

"what are you doing?"

a deep yet calm voice from the new customer asked and snapped jieun from her thoughts. she really wanted to see the new customer's face but she couldn't , not when she saw how pale as a ghost  her manager was when he saw the new customer.
"m-mr. na, she d-didn't do h-her jo-"

"bullshit, i saw everything. that guy was trying to touch her everywhe--"

"b-but h-"

"you are fired."

-

that's how jieun's day went by. she just found out the guy who fired her manager was the one who helped her again. yet she couldn't find herself to say thank you. jieun was glad her new manager was much better than the old one. he's also only a few months older than her and jieun swore her manager could be the rival as the sun. her manager was so bright. not to mention how handsome he was and his soft personality.

"haechan, do you know that guy who fired my old manager?"

"who?" her manager, or haechan dumbly asked as if he didn't knew that guy. jieun sighed and shook her head, she glanced at the clock on the wall and realized her shift will ended in a few minutes. "haechan, minji is here. i'll get going now! thank you for today!"

a shout 'ok' from haechan formed a bright smile on jieun's lips. she bid her goodbye at minji and walked out from the café to her house. she sighed again and hoping for the man who helped her to show up again. what was she didn't realized was her manager, haechan smirking slightly while staring at her back figure, watching her carefully while jieun was walking back to her house with his phone beside his ear.

"jaemin-ah, jieun is on her way to her house and there's a group of boys and girls 10 meters away from her,"

"okay, haechan. thank you for today and tell jeno to torture that old guy and that fucking pervert. don't let them die, i'm the one who's gonna kill them"

___

hi, thank you for reading ! hope you guys enjoyed it.

have a good day and pls remember to love yourself and you're beautiful! bye!

- sara<3