✿ ✿ ✿

✿ ✿ ✿

"I'm home!"

"Oh, Hiyori?" Daikoku took a quick glance at her before goes back to smoking.

Hiyori bent down, hands on her knees as she starts panting. "So," she paused to catch her breath. " —w-where's Yato?"

"Mhm? That god? He had left quite a while ago."

"WHAT????" she yelled.

Daikoku nodded afterwards with a serious expression on his face, arms crossed.

"He said he wanted to help you looking for Yukine, so he left just so you could rest and reverted to your body."

"I see." Hiyori began looking around to her surrounding. "Where is my body?"

"Upstairs."

The last word that came out of Daikoku's before he stood up, getting inside the house, and head to the kitchen.

Hiyori just seeing Daikoku from far away before start running upstairs.

. . .

Much to Hiyori's shock upon arriving upstairs when she would've never expected to see her body laying on the floor.

Covered in blanket.

And a note that says, "Hurry up and reverted, Hiyori. I'll be looking for Yukine. You stay here.

Love,
your favorite god in the world, Yato."

She let out an awkward smile, mixed with a cringe expression when she sees the word, "favorite god."

But she listens to his orders anyway and reverts herself to her body, making her to faint slowly.

She stood up carefully after that, trying to get some balance after all the 'drained' feeling she had when she was reverting

She fold out the blanket that was covering all over her. Later, she took a glance at the note Yato had left for her and start having thoughts.

A light blush came across her face when she would've never expected for herself to thought about this.

"Why. . . why do I feel so nervous?"

. . .

"Yukine!"

"YUKINEE!"

"YUUUKIIINEEE!"

After many fail attempts, Yato decided to catch his breath from all the yelling.

"Crap. What even is he doing late at night?"

But he start yelling again.

"YUUUUKIIIIIIIINEEEEEE!" The yelling got louder.

After that loud yell, Yato finally got a response. But it wasn't a response from someone he is expecting.

He tighten his jaw when he sees the person lends its hand to him.

"Hello, Yaboku."